Connect to Lowe’s seamlessly and efficiently with Cleo
Cleo's cloud-based integration platform makes it easy to connect to Lowe’s and other trading partners, regardless of their size or technical capabilities. We provide everything you need to get started, including a web-based translator, network services, and support.
✓ Automate your order-to-cash and procure-to-pay processes
✓ Gain real-time visibility into your inventory and shipments
✓ Reduce errors and improve data accuracy
✓ Cut your total cost of ownership
Effortlessly integrate your back-office systems with Lowe’s
Cleo offers pre-built connectors to leading ERP, TMS, and WMS systems, making it easy to connect your back-end systems to Lowe’s.
Creating complete, end-to-end B2B integration flows to any back-office system will streamline your operations and help you to better manage your orders, inventory, and shipments.
Learn about popular connectors:
Why Companies Trust Cleo with their Lowe’s Connection
Leverage Cleo’s robust trading partner network, extensive support, and countless connection options with a leading integration platform
Achieve EDI compliance, no expertise required
Attain EDI compliance for all orders and supporting documents for every trading partner.
Accelerate onboarding and time-to-value
Onboard new business partners faster with pre-built integrations, connectors, and recyclable templates.
Eliminate EDI order chargebacks and fines
End-to-end visibility for your transactions and integrations gives you control over every issue.
Gain real-time visibility and fast error resolution
Resolve B2B transaction errors before they become business problems.
We Support All Common EDI Documents for Lowe’s Including:
- Invoices (810): Vendors submit invoices to Lowe's to request payment for goods that have been shipped. Invoices must include information such as the purchase order number, item number, quantity, and unit price.
- Credit/Debit Adjustments (812): Lowe's uses Credit/Debit Adjustments to resolve discrepancies in invoices or purchase orders. These adjustments may be due to pricing errors, quantity differences, product returns, or other reasons.
- Application Advice (824): Suppliers use Application Advice documents to inform Lowe's which invoices they have applied payments to. This helps Lowe's reconcile its accounts receivable and ensure that payments are accurately applied to the correct invoices.
- Inventory Receipt Advice (846): Vendors submit inventory receipt advice to Lowe's to notify them of shipments that have been received. Inventory receipt advice includes information such as the purchase order number, item number, quantity received, and date received.
- Purchase Orders (850): Lowe's uses purchase orders to communicate their orders to vendors. Purchase orders include information such as the item number, quantity, unit price, and delivery date.
- Transportation Shipment Status Messages (852): Vendors submit Transportation Shipment Status Messages to Lowe's to provide real-time updates on the status of their shipments. These updates include information such as shipment location, estimated arrival time, and any delays or issues.
- Purchase Order Acknowledgement (855): Vendors send Purchase Order Acknowledgments to Lowe's to confirm receipt and acceptance of purchase orders. Purchase Order Acknowledgments include information such as the purchase order number, order date, and any changes or questions related to the order.
- Advance Ship Notices (856): Vendors submit advance ship notices to Lowe's to notify them of upcoming shipments. Advance ship notices include information such as the shipment date, carrier, tracking number, and items included in the shipment.
In addition to the above transactions, Lowe's may also request other EDI transactions from vendors on a case-by-case basis.
Avoid Costly Chargebacks with Lowe’s
Some of the most common chargebacks that companies experience when doing business with Lowe's include:
- EDI errors: Lowe's has strict EDI requirements, and any errors in EDI transactions can lead to chargebacks. Common EDI errors include:
- Invalid data formats
- Missing or incomplete data
- Incorrect data
- Duplicate transactions
- Late shipments: Lowe's requires suppliers to meet its shipping deadlines, and late shipments can also result in chargebacks. Late shipments can be caused by a variety of factors, such as:
- Production delays
- Shipping delays
- Incorrect shipping information
- Incorrect or incomplete data: All data submitted to Lowe's must be accurate and complete, or the supplier may face chargebacks. Common examples of incorrect or incomplete data include:
- Incorrect product codes
- Incorrect pricing information
- Incorrect shipping information
- Missing product descriptions
- Product quality issues: Lowe's expects its suppliers to provide high-quality products, and any product quality issues can lead to chargebacks. Common product quality issues include:
- Defective products
- Damaged products
- Expired products
- Pricing discrepancies: Lowe's has strict pricing requirements, and any discrepancies between the agreed-upon price and the actual price charged can result in chargebacks.
How Cleo Integration Cloud Can Help Eliminate Chargebacks with Lowe's
Cleo Integration Cloud can help companies eliminate chargebacks with Lowe's by automating the exchange of EDI transactions and API interactions, validating all transactions and interactions before they are submitted, and providing real-time visibility into the status of transactions and interactions.
- Automation: Cleo Integration Cloud can automate the exchange of EDI transactions and API interactions with Lowe's, eliminating the risk of human error.
- Validation: Cleo Integration Cloud can validate all transactions and interactions before they are submitted to Lowe's, ensuring that they meet Lowe's strict requirements.
- Visibility: Cleo Integration Cloud provides businesses with real-time visibility into the status of their transactions and interactions, so that they can identify and resolve any issues quickly and efficiently.
By using Cleo Integration Cloud, companies can reduce the risk of chargebacks and improve their bottom line.
How API Integration Can Boost Your Business with Lowe’s
API integration can play a significant role in doing business with Lowe's by providing a more efficient and flexible way to exchange data. Lowe's offers a variety of APIs that businesses can use to automate tasks such as:
- Placing orders
- Receiving purchase orders
- Submitting shipping notifications
- Sending invoices
- Tracking shipments
- Managing inventory
- Updating product information
- Processing returns and exchanges
- Resolving customer issues
By integrating with Lowe's APIs, businesses can reduce their reliance on EDI, improve the efficiency and accuracy of their business processes, and gain a competitive edge.
Here are some specific examples of how API integration can benefit businesses that do business with Lowe's:
- A logistics provider can integrate with Lowe's APIs to automate the process of placing and receiving purchase orders, submitting shipping notifications, and tracking shipments. This can help to reduce manual errors and improve the efficiency of the logistics process.
- A manufacturer can integrate with Lowe's APIs to automate the process of updating product information, such as pricing, availability, and specifications. This can help to ensure that Lowe's website and other systems have accurate product information at all times.
- A retailer can integrate with Lowe's APIs to automate the process of fulfilling orders placed on Lowe's website. This can help to improve the customer experience and reduce the amount of time that it takes to ship orders.
- A third-party seller can integrate with Lowe's APIs to manage their inventory, track sales, and process customer orders. This can help to streamline the selling process and improve profitability.
Overall, API integration can help businesses that do business with Lowe’s to improve their efficiency, accuracy, customer service, and profitability.
Achieve API Integration with Cleo Integration Cloud
Cleo Integration Cloud is a comprehensive API integration platform that can help businesses of all sizes to integrate with Lowe's APIs. Cleo Integration Cloud offers a variety of features and benefits, including:
- Pre-built connectors for Lowe's APIs: Cleo Integration Cloud offers pre-built connectors for Lowe's APIs, which makes it easy and quick to get started with API integration.
- A user-friendly interface: Cleo Integration Cloud has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to configure and manage API integrations.
- Robust security and compliance features: Cleo Integration Cloud offers robust security and compliance features to help businesses protect their data and meet industry regulations.
If you are a business that does business with Lowe's, Cleo Integration Cloud can help you to integrate with Lowe's APIs and improve your efficiency, accuracy, customer service, and profitability.
Deliver on your commitments to Lowe's with confidence
Automate integrations into your back-office application so that you can achieve compliance, eliminate chargebacks, gain EDI + API visibility, and accelerate time-to-value.
“We use Cleo Integration Cloud to manage all of our EDI,
which is the lifeblood of our supply chain operations.”