Powered by Cleo.
SAP is the leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, enabling key functions for enterprises to streamline processes across procurement, manufacturing, service, sales, finance, and HR. Cleo's SAP cloud platform integration connector integrates SAP and your other business applications to keep data aligned between front-end and back-end systems.
Connect and integrate your SAP data today
With application integration from the Cleo Integration Cloud, you can easily connect SAP to enable:
- Seamless integration with your ERP, CRM, EDI, and fulfillment systems
- Secure data handoff to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
- Drive business intelligence and optimize operational outcomes
EDI integration for SAP
Cleo’s application integration connector for SAP provides complete, configurable integration processes and interchange for X12 EDI between external trading partners and your SAP system, and facilitating iDoc data and file structures. EDI integration includes the following transaction sets, and more:
|#||EDI Transaction||File Definitions / Direction|
|1||810/880 Invoice||INVOIC O2 – OUT|
|2||850 Purchase Order||ORDERS 05 – IN|
|3||856 Advance Ship Notice||DESAV - OUT|
What else you can do with the Cleo SAP connector
The Cleo SAP application integration connector delivers reliable SAP iDoc integration, including metadata import. Integrate SAP and your business-critical systems, providing a complete and unified view into customer engagement and business data throughout all business processes.
- Add/Create/Update /Delete account information
- Add/Create/Update /Delete contact/customer/employee information
- Add/Create/Update /Delete budget information
- Add/Create/Update /Delete bill information
- Add/Create/Update /Delete opportunity information
- Add/Create/Update /Delete credit memos
- Add/Create/Update /Delete expenses
- Add/Create/Update /Delete invoices
- Add/Create/Update /Delete orders
- And much more!
To achieve agility and experience maximum value, multiple integration approaches may be necessary, including file-based, application, message-based, service-centric, on-premises, and cloud.
Cleo, Market Evangelist and Strategy Director
Sharing information between your front-end CRM solution like Salesforce and a back-end ERP solution like SAP provides added value for an organization. With Cleo Integration Cloud’s Salesforce-SAP integration, you can sync data between your SAP application and Salesforce CRM and leverage comprehensive customer views that drive new revenue models.
Explore additional connectors
(Select filter below)
A successful application integration strategy involves a portfolio of prebuilt application connectors to allow integration of business-critical applications.
Whether you decide to develop integration capabilities in-house or are considering a vendor solution, it’s helpful to have a starter list of requirements.