Your data comes from everywhere.
Assemble it flawlessly.
Acquiring and maintaining enterprise data connectivity across multiple sources, including your data warehouse, is the cornerstone of a strong business ecosystem - the core to scaling business growth. Cleo’s cloud data integration platform helps consolidate and integrate your data from different sources, and provides a unified view of the business for deeper insight.
Drive new opportunities
The flexibility and speed to market is quite impressive. We are able to keep our EDI staff small and invest in them and Cleo products to meet all of our customer and vendor needs. It also fits in seamlessly with our internal systems.
O’Rourke Sales Company, VP of Technology
- Streamline data transformation, orchestration, and movement processes
- Create elastic, highly-available, and reliable integration flows
- No specialized skills set needed to build or manage data integration processes
Modernize IT systems
- Integrate new systems, applications, and cloud with existing infrastructure
- Support data migration initiatives to upgrade storage, applications, and business systems in half the time
- Easily scale data integration flows to meet new business and customer requirements, and increasing data volumes
- Consolidate systems, applications, data integration flows, and business processes
- Reduce risk of errors by automating critical processes
- Provide real-time alerts and views into all data exchanges
Drive business intelligence
- Enable business intelligence (BI) tools with rapid data lake ingestion
- Gain deeper understanding of partner interactions to identify new opportunities
- Provide non-technical users with relevant data insights that impact their role
Data Integration with Cleo Integration Cloud
Cleo Integration Cloud provides the data integration tools to simplify and accelerate integration processes, and easily connect applications, storage repositories, and business platforms across all ecosystems.
Handle any protocol, data format, API, trading partner location, and file size
Evolve legacy systems while connecting new SaaS applications
High-speed file transfer
Stream large data sets, and integrate to any location, reliably and without downtime
Power all business integrations, and extend data movement capabilities to your customer base
Manage highly secure and accelerated data pipelines that feed data lakes