Powered by Cleo.
Salesforce is the world’s leading SaaS CRM Salesforce is the world’s leading SaaS CRM platform used by global businesses in every industry with solutions for sales, service, marketing, and more. The Cleo Integration Cloud connects Salesforce and your other business applications to keep data aligned between front-end and back-end systems.
Frictionless application integration.
- Eliminate manual integration processes
- Reduce custom coding and leverage APIs
- Verify and transform your data
- Connect application dataflows to your EDI system
- Sync customer relationship data to your back end systems
Benefits of Cleo’s Salesforce integration
Integrate Salesforce with your business-critical on-premise and cloud systems, SaaS and back-office applications, enterprise endpoints, and trading partners.
Build and Map
- Quickly map integration projects using a convenient application wizard
- Build custom API connections through Cleo’s Developer portal
- Simplified application management via automated refresh capabilities that seamlessly pull updated projects and other metadata
- Give access to all the application’s XSD (XML Schema Definition) for easier business customization
The Cleo Salesforce integration connector delivers reliable integration with Salesforce, your ERP and other business-critical systems, providing a complete and unified view into customer engagement throughout all business processes.
- Add/Create/Update/Delete account information
- Add/Create/Update/Delete customer/contact information
- Add/Create/Update/Delete campaign information
- Add/Create/Update/Delete lead information
- Add/Create/Update/Delete opportunity information
- And much more!
Connect and integrate your Salesforce data today
With application integration from the Cleo Integration Cloud, you can easily connect Salesforce to enable:
- Seamless integration with your ERP, CRM, EDI, and fulfillment systems
- Secure data handoff to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
- Drive business intelligence and optimize operational outcomes
To achieve agility and experience maximum value, multiple integration approaches may be necessary, including file-based, application, message-based, service-centric, on-premises, and cloud.
Cleo, Market Evangelist and Strategy Director
Application Integration Questions?
Our team of integration experts are here to assist you with any questions you may have regarding application, SaaS, or B2B/EDI integration connectors.
Explore additional connectors
(Select filter below)