Powered by Cleo.
Microsoft Azure is a business-oriented cloud services platform for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services. The Cleo Integration Cloud connects Azure and your other business applications to keep data aligned between front-end and back-end systems.
Frictionless application integration.
- Eliminate manual integration processes
- Reduce custom coding and leverage APIs
- Verify and transform your data
- Connect application dataflows to your EDI system
- Sync eCommerce data to your back end systems
Connect and integrate your Azure data today
With application integration from the Cleo Integration Cloud, you can easily connect Azure to enable:
- Seamless integration with your ERP, CRM, EDI, and fulfillment systems
- Secure data handoff to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
- Drive business intelligence and optimize operational outcomes
To achieve agility and experience maximum value, multiple integration approaches may be necessary, including file-based, application, message-based, service-centric, on-premises, and cloud.
Market Evangelist and Strategy Director, Cleo
Application Integration Questions?
Our team of integration experts are here to assist you with any questions you may have regarding application, SaaS, or B2B/EDI integration connectors.
Explore additional connectors
(Select filter below)
Connected systems are key to delivering a comprehensive view of business workflows, those that require multiple technology interventions & drive revenue.
Whether you decide to develop integration capabilities in-house or are considering a vendor solution, it’s helpful to have a starter list of requirements.