Powered by Cleo.
Microsoft Azure is a business-oriented cloud services platform for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services. The Cleo Integration Cloud connects Azure and your other business applications to keep data aligned between front-end and back-end systems.
- Eliminate manual integration processes
- Reduce custom coding and leverage APIs
- Verify and transform your data
- Connect application dataflows to your EDI system
- Sync e-commerce data to your back end systems
To achieve agility and experience maximum value, multiple integration approaches may be necessary, including file-based, application, message-based, service-centric, on-premises, and cloud.
Cleo, Market Evangelist and Strategy Director
With application integration from the Cleo Integration Cloud, you can easily connect Azure to enable:
- Seamless integration with your ERP, CRM, EDI, and fulfillment systems
- Secure data handoff to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
- Drive business intelligence and optimize operational outcomes
See the Cleo Integration Cloud in Action
Connectivity across every integration scenario between systems, applications, clouds, and business ecosystems.