Azure EDI Integration.
Powered by Cleo.
Microsoft Azure is a business-oriented cloud services platform for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services.
The Cleo Integration Cloud connects Azure, your EDI platform, and your other business applications to keep data aligned between front-end and back-end systems.Free Demo
Frictionless application integration.
- Eliminate manual integration processes
- Reduce custom coding and leverage APIs
- Verify and transform your data
- Connect application dataflows to your EDI system
- Sync eCommerce data to your back end systems
Why choose Cleo for Azure Integration?
Keep critical business and financial information up-to-date and make better, faster business decisions
Gain end-to-end process visibility to increase business intelligence and proactively respond to issues
Connect disparate data, applications, systems, and trading partners to enhance critical business processes
Connect and integrate your Azure data today
With application integration from the Cleo Integration Cloud, you can easily connect Azure to enable:
- Seamless integration with your ERP, CRM, EDI, and fulfillment systems
- Secure data handoff to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
- Drive business intelligence and optimize operational outcomes
To achieve agility and experience maximum value, multiple integration approaches may be necessary, including file-based, application, message-based, service-centric, on-premises, and cloud.
Application Integration Questions?
Our team of integration experts are here to assist you with any questions you may have regarding application, SaaS, or B2B/EDI integration connectors.
Explore additional connectors
(Select filter below)
A Pathfinder paper navigates decision-makers through the issues surrounding a specific technology or business case, and recommends the range of considerations and concrete next steps in the decision-making process.