Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Connector
Powered by Cleo.
Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (JDE) is an ERP featuring more than 80 modules designed with industry depth and business flexibility. The Cleo Integration Cloud connects Oracle JDE and your other business applications to keep data aligned between front-end and back-end systems.
Frictionless application integration.
- Eliminate manual integration processes with the JD Edwards ERP
- Reduce custom coding and leverage APIs
- Verify and transform your data
- Connect JD Edwards ERP system data flows to your EDI system
- Sync customer, business, and supply chain data to your back-end systems
Cleo’s Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne integration
Integrate Oracle JDE for digitally fluid end-to-end business processes.
Speed up and simplify
- Cut implementation time
- Map and model processes
- Customize to meet trading partner requirements
Create and maintain
- Detect and automate inbound and outbound EDI processes
- Streamline integrations with customers, vendors, and other JD Edwards partners, and leverage API connections
- Easily manage your ERP, JD Edwards trading partner integration by exception
The Cleo Oracle JDE integration connector delivers reliable integration with Oracle applications, your CRM and other business-critical systems, providing a complete and unified view into customer engagement throughout all business processes.
- Enable hybrid integration processes between cloud applications and on-premise systems
- Support proprietary integration requirements including JDE F47 tables, JDE F55-F59 tables, and JDE implied decimal fields
- Employ a metadata importer to support Z-file metadata import
- And much more!
EDI integration for Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
Cleo’s application integration connector for JD Edwards provides complete, configurable integration processes for X12 EDI order-to-cash and procure-to-pay transaction sets. EDI integration includes the following transaction sets, and more:
|Inbound EDI Transactions||JD Edwards Target Tables||Outbound EDI Transactions||JD Edwards Target Tables|
|810 Invoice||F47041/F47042/F47044/F4706||810 Invoice||F47046/F47047/F470461/F4706/F4714|
|820 Payment Order||F47111/F47112/F47113/F47114||850 Payment Order||F47016/F47017/F47065/F4714/F4715|
|823 Lockbox||F47111/F47112/F47113/F47114||853 Product Activity||F47126/F47127|
|850 Purchase Order||F47011/F47012/F4717/F4715/F4706||855 PO Acknowledgement||F47026/F47027/F4714|
|856 Advanced Ship Notice (SOPI)||F47031/F47032/F4706/F4714||856 Advanced Ship Notice (SOI)||F47036/F470371/F4706|
|856 Advanced Ship Notice (SOTPI)||F47031/F47032/F4706/F4714||856 Advanced Ship Notice (SOIP)||F47036/F470371/F4706|
|860 Purchase Order Change||F47131/F47132/F4706||856 Advanced Ship Notice (SOPI)||F47036/F470371/F4706|
|867 Product Transfer and Resale||F47011/F47012/F4717/F4715/F4706||856 Advanced Ship Notice (SOTPI)||F47036/F470371/F4706|
|945 Warehouse Shipping Advice||F47131/F47132||940 Warehouse Shipping Center||F47027/F47027|
|846 Inventory Advice||F47126/F47127|
Connect and integrate your Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne data today.
With application integration from the Cleo Integration Cloud, you can easily connect JD Edwards ERP modules to enable:
- Seamless integration with your CRM, EDI, and fulfillment systems
- Secure data handoff to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
- Drive business intelligence and optimize operational outcomes
To achieve agility and experience maximum value, multiple integration approaches may be necessary, including file-based, application, message-based, service-centric, on-premises, and cloud.
Market Evangelist and Strategy Director, Cleo
Application Integration Questions?
Our team of integration experts are here to assist you with any questions you may have regarding application, SaaS, or B2B/EDI integration connectors.
Explore additional connectors
(Select filter below)
Slash your integration time-to-value by reducing application onboarding effort and complexity
Whether you decide to develop integration capabilities in-house or are considering a vendor solution, it’s helpful to have a starter list of requirements.