Powered by Cleo.
Cloudera delivers a leading, modern, and secure platform for data management and analytics, providing a secure Hadoop integration platform to help organizations unlock data-driven insights and solve other challenging business problems using data. The Cleo Integration Cloud for Cloudera provides Cloudera-certified data integration and processing platform for organizations managing big data using Cloudera Enterprise via the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) API.
Frictionless integration with systems, applications, and the Cloudera Enterprise Data Hub
- Enable analytics, disaster recovery, and big data use cases
- Build and feed your big data lake
- Verify and transform your data
What you can do with the Cleo Cloudera connector
The Cleo Cloudera integration connector keeps your data flowing
- Deliver reliable integration with Cloudera and other business-critical systems
- Provide a complete and unified view into data.
- Enable hybrid integration processes between cloud applications and on-premise systems
- Power massively scalable infrastructure to house and manage the data explosion
- Backup and archive critical data
- Build highly-elastic and scalable data pipelines for data lake integration
- And much more!
Connect and integrate Cloudera data today
With application integration from the Cleo Integration Cloud, you can easily connect Cloudera to enable:
- Seamless integration with your ERP, CRM, EDI, and fulfillment systems
- Secure data handoff to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
- Drive business intelligence and optimize operational outcomes
Cloudera, Vice President of Business and Corporate Development
Application Integration Questions?
Our team of integration experts are here to assist you with any questions you may have regarding application, SaaS, or B2B/EDI integration connectors.
Explore additional connectors
(Select filter below)
Connected systems are key to delivering a comprehensive view of business workflows, those that require multiple technology interventions & drive revenue.
Whether you decide to develop integration capabilities in-house or are considering a vendor solution, it’s helpful to have a starter list of requirements.