Amazon EDI Integration
Connect & Integrate Amazon Marketplace Data
Cleo’s Amazon Marketplace EDI connector helps wholesalers, private label manufacturers, and retail arbitrage vendors seamlessly connect and integrate product, pricing, and fulfillment data between Amazon and backend systems.
Whether utilizing Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) or your logistics partners, eCommerce success is powered by ecosystem interactions integrated across AMP with your business applications and key trading partners.
Benefits of Cleo’s Amazon Marketplace integration
Integrate Amazon Marketplace for digitally fluid end-to-end business processes.
- Eliminate complexity with API flows for data on transactions, products, competing items, and more
- Easily add, update, query, and delete information with Amazon Marketplace
- Integrate to your ERP, CRM, fulfillment systems to align data between front-end and back-end systems
What you can do with this connector
The Cleo Amazon Marketplace integration connector delivers reliable integration with Amazon S3 and other business-critical systems, providing a complete and unified view into data.
1. Enable hybrid integration processes between cloud applications and on-premise systems
2. Power massively scalable infrastructure to house and manage the data explosion
3. Backup and archive critical data
4. Build highly-elastic and scalable data pipelines for data lake integration
And much more!
How it works...
Common Amazon Marketplace Integration Use Cases
Using the Cleo Integration Cloud platform, you can connect to the Amazon API and pull data from your online storefront and integrate it with into your Salesforce CRM – and vice versa.
Integrate Netsuite to Amazon FBA or FBM with prebuilt, end-to-end integration flows and configurable business process logic. No coding required.
Connect & integrate Amazon Marketplace data today
With application integration from the Cleo Integration Cloud, you can easily connect Amazon Marketplace to:
1. Enable seamless integration of transactional data to your ERP, CRM, and fulfillment systems and partners
2. Automate and orchestrate business processes to sync product data to Amazon for real-time inventory
3. Ensure secure data handoff to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
4. Drive business intelligence and optimize operational outcomes with end-to-end visibility
Why choose Cleo for Amazon EDI integration?
Keep critical business and financial information up-to-date and make better, faster business decisions
Gain end-to-end process visibility to increase business intelligence and proactively respond to issues
Connect disparate data, applications, systems, and trading partners to enhance critical business processes
“It doesn’t matter if I'm using Shopify as my eCommerce platform, or if I'm using Netsuite, or I’m using EDI with my customers, and it doesn’t matter what ERP I’m using . . . With Cleo Integration Cloud we were able to deliver everything faster to our customers.”
Cleo Amazon Marketplace Integrations
(Select filter below)