Amazon EDI Integration.
Powered by Cleo.
Cleo’s Amazon Marketplace EDI connector helps wholesalers, private label manufacturers, and retail arbitrage vendors seamlessly connect and integrate product, pricing, and fulfillment data between Amazon and backend systems.
Whether utilizing Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) or your logistics partners, eCommerce success is powered by ecosystem interactions integrated across AMP with your business applications and key trading partners.Contact Us
Benefits of Cleo’s Amazon Marketplace integration
Integrate Amazon Marketplace for digitally fluid end-to-end business processes.
- Eliminate complexity with API flows for data on transactions, products, competing items, and more
- Easily add, update, query, and delete information with Amazon Marketplace
- Integrate to your ERP, CRM, fulfillment systems to align data between front-end and back-end systems
How It Works...
What you can do with this connector
The Cleo Amazon Marketplace integration connector delivers reliable integration with Amazon S3 and other business-critical systems, providing a complete and unified view into data.
1. Enable hybrid integration processes between cloud applications and on-premise systems
2. Power massively scalable infrastructure to house and manage the data explosion
3. Backup and archive critical data
4. Build highly-elastic and scalable data pipelines for data lake integration
And much more!
Why choose Cleo for AMP integration?
Keep critical business and financial information up-to-date and make better, faster business decisions
Gain end-to-end process visibility to increase business intelligence and proactively respond to issues
Connect disparate data, applications, systems, and trading partners to enhance critical business processes
Connect & integrate Amazon Marketplace data today
With application integration from the Cleo Integration Cloud, you can easily connect Amazon Marketplace to:
1. Enable seamless integration of transactional data to your ERP, CRM, and fulfillment systems and partners
2. Automate and orchestrate business processes to sync product data to Amazon for real-time inventory
3. Ensure secure data handoff to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
4. Drive business intelligence and optimize operational outcomes with end-to-end visibility
To achieve agility and experience maximum value, multiple integration approaches may be necessary, including file-based, application, message-based, service-centric, on-premises, and cloud.
A NetSuite-Amazon integration using Cleo Integration Cloud provides the connectivity for end-to-end data processing, the visibility to streamline operations, and the platform to scale your business.
Using the Cleo Integration Cloud platform, you can connect to the Amazon API and pull data from your online storefront and integrate it with into your Salesforce CRM – and vice versa.
Cleo Amazon Marketplace Integrations
(Select filter below)
A Pathfinder paper navigates decision-makers through the issues surrounding a specific technology or business case, and recommends the range of considerations and concrete next steps in the decision-making process.