Amazon Marketplace Integration
Amazon Marketplace Integration.
Powered by Cleo.
Amazon Marketplace (AMP) e-commerce platform is the top choice for companies launching digital business channels. Cleo’s Amazon Marketplace connector helps wholesalers, private label manufacturers, and retail arbitrage vendors seamlessly connect and integrate product, pricing, and fulfillment data between Amazon and backend systems. Whether utilizing Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) or your logistics partners, e-commerce success is powered by ecosystem interactions integrated across AMP with your business applications and key trading partners.
Benefits of Cleo’s Amazon Marketplace integration
Integrate Amazon Marketplace for digitally fluid end-to-end business processes.
- Eliminate complexity with API flows for data on transactions, products, competing items, and more
- Easily add, update, query, and delete information with Amazon Marketplace
- Integrate to your ERP, CRM, fulfillment systems to align data between front-end and back-end systems
What you can do with this connector
The Cleo Amazon Marketplace integration connector delivers reliable integration with Amazon S3 and other business-critical systems, providing a complete and unified view into data.
1. Enable hybrid integration processes between cloud applications and on-premise systems
2. Power massively scalable infrastructure to house and manage the data explosion
3. Backup and archive critical data
4. Build highly-elastic and scalable data pipelines for data lake integration
And much more!
Connect & integrate Amazon Marketplace data today
With application integration from the Cleo Integration Cloud, you can easily connect Amazon Marketplace to enable:
1. Seamless integration of transactional data to your ERP, CRM, and fulfillment systems and partners
2. Automate and orchestrate business processes to sync product data to Amazon for real-time inventory
3. Secure data handoff to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
4. Drive business intelligence and optimize operational outcomes with end-to-end visibility
To achieve agility and experience maximum value, multiple integration approaches may be necessary, including file-based, application, message-based, service-centric, on-premises, and cloud.
Market Evangelist and Strategy Director, Cleo
A NetSuite-Amazon integration using Cleo Integration Cloud provides the connectivity for end-to-end data processing, the visibility to streamline operations, and the platform to scale your business.
Using the Cleo Integration Cloud platform, you can connect to the Amazon API and pull data from your online storefront and integrate it with into your Salesforce CRM – and vice versa.
Connected systems are key to delivering a comprehensive view of business workflows, those that require multiple technology interventions & drive revenue.
Whether you decide to develop integration capabilities in-house or are considering a vendor solution, it’s helpful to have a starter list of requirements.