Amazon S3 Integration
Powered by Cleo.
Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) is built to store and retrieve any amount of data from anywhere for millions of applications and used by organizations across every industry. The Cleo Integration Cloud connects S3 buckets, allowing users to seamlessly move and integrate critical business and application data for highly scalable cloud storage.
Frictionless application integration.
- Enable analytics, disaster recovery, and big data use cases
- Build applications with native cloud-based storage
- Reliably and securely store cloud objects
- Verify and transform your data
Benefits of Cleo’s Amazon S3 integration
The Cleo Amazon S3 integration connector delivers reliable integration with Amazon S3 and other business-critical systems, providing a complete and unified view into data.
Simplify S3 File Transfer
- Support folder structure concept for object grouping
- Enable standard hierarchical file system
- Supports server-side encryption with Amazon S3-Managed Keys (SSE-S3)
- ATTR command currently supports a subset of all Amazon S3 attributes
- Enable hybrid integration processes between cloud applications and on-premise systems
- Power massively scalable infrastructure to house and manage the data explosion
- Backup and archive critical data
- Build highly-elastic and scalable data pipelines for data lake integration
- And much more!
Connect and integrate Amazon S3 data today
With application integration from the Cleo Integration Cloud, you can easily connect S3 to enable:
- Seamless integration with your ERP, CRM, EDI, and fulfillment systems
- Secure data handoff to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
- Drive business intelligence and optimize operational outcomes
To achieve agility and experience maximum value, multiple integration approaches may be necessary, including file-based, application, message-based, service-centric, on-premises, and cloud.
Cleo, Market Evangelist and Strategy Director
Application Integration Questions?
Our team of integration experts are here to assist you with any questions you may have regarding application, SaaS, or B2B/EDI integration connectors.
Explore additional connectors
(Select filter below)
Connected systems are key to delivering a comprehensive view of business workflows, those that require multiple technology interventions & drive revenue.
Whether you decide to develop integration capabilities in-house or are considering a vendor solution, it’s helpful to have a starter list of requirements.