Drive customer satisfaction
Deliver scale to you and your customers
The Cleo solution delivered the security and reliability necessary to successfully support a global supply chain management operation. Cleo’s single-platform technology enables JDA and its dynamic customer base to manage their supply chain services now and into the future.
VP of Cloud Services, JDA Software
Embedded Integration to Power Your Ecosystem
Power your cloud and extend integration to your customers with ecosystem integration solutions that allow you to easily send and receive data from your own SaaS solution.
Power your cloud
- Seamless integration between your customers and back-end systems
- Provide seamless end-to-end data governance and security
- Drive business insight through real-time data visibility, reports and alerts
User Review: Lipari Foods
"Cleo has allowed us to run our business and move data upstream and downstream effectively."
Michael Hegarty, Director of IT | Lipari Foods
- Gain a full range of business and application connectors, and secure protocols
- Provision and consume a flexible set of APIs
- Take advantage of DevOps tools and support dockerization
- Easily scale into new use cases without disruption
- Extend B2B capabilities out to your partner ecosystem
- Ensure reliability through database independent dataflows
Embedded integration with Cleo Integration Cloud
Cleo Integration Cloud provides the ability to quickly and securely connect to any system, application, cloud, and partner to enable rapid exchanges of information.
Easily integrate into your overall cloud architecture
Access to over 1500 business connectors and a wide range of secure protocols
Support the most demanding levels of throughput
Access a large range of APIs for provisioning, authentication, monitoring and alerting
Rapid spin-up/spin-down, database independence, and immutable infrastructure
Supply chain software company, JDA, chose Cleo to deliver ultimate integration reliability and scalability during rapid growth.
Learn how Software & SaaS companies handle the complexities of meeting new customer data requirements to deliver better customer experiences.