Integrate your Shopify eCommerce platform and NetSuite ERP
Businesses embracing the Shopify eCommerce platform to power their digital storefronts and the NetSuite ERP on the back end have a unique advantage in managing business processes. Organizations that integrate the two, however, gain added business function through end-to-end data processing and alignment. A NetSuite-Shopify integration using Cleo Integration Cloud provides the connectivity and visibility to streamline business processes and improve your customer service.
Frictionless Shopify-NetSuite integration
Sharing information between your eCommerce platform like Shopify and a back-end ERP solution like NetSuite provides added value for an organization. Cleo Integration Cloud provides application integration capabilities to sync data between your NetSuite ERP and Shopify eCommerce platform to power end-to-end data processing that optimizes order-to-cash workflows and drives new revenue models.
Fully integrated solution
Connect your business ecosystem with Cleo Integration Cloud, which provides the integration layer between NetSuite and Shopify. Using preconfigured actions supported by the Shopify API, Cleo helps you automate getting data out of Shopify and into the NetSuite ERP – and vice versa – to ensure visibility and data synchronization between your digital storefront and your back-end systems.
- Quickly integrate Shopify with NetSuite via an intuitive developer experience
- Bootstrap your integration skill set with Cleo Services to hit the ground running
- Define, configure, and automate revenue-driving order management processes
- Streamline order-to-cash, reduce errors, and enhance reliability
- Ensure data integrity between Shopify, cloud and on-premise applications, databases, and file systems to your NetSuite ERP
Discover everything you can do with Cleo Integration Cloud.
- Seamlessly integrate your NetSuite ERP and Shopify storefront
- Eliminate manual integration processes
- Reduce custom coding and leverage APIs
- Verify and transform your data
- Connect these and other application data flows to your EDI system
- Sync eCommerce data to your back-end systems
- Securely hand off data to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
- Drive business intelligence and optimize operational outcomes
Connected systems are key to delivering a comprehensive view of business workflows, those that require multiple technology interventions & drive revenue.
Whether you decide to develop integration capabilities in-house or are considering a vendor solution, it’s helpful to have a starter list of requirements.