Personalized Secure Faxing, Enhanced MFP Integrations Highlight Cleo Streem® 7.2
LOVES PARK, IL — Cleo, a leading provider of enterprise software integration solutions, in keeping with Cleo’s deep expertise in managing and moving the world’s business data, announces the release of the Cleo Streem® 7.2 interactive engagement solution, which includes new security features, enterprise integration capability, and additional MFP device compatibility.
The Cleo Streem solution keeps people and processes in sync by simplifying and integrating systems and multi-function printers (MFPs) with reliable and secure email, fax, voice messaging, and text messaging services. Some of the enhancements in the Cleo Streem 7.2 release include:
- Xerox MFP integration with Cleo Unify™ and Cleo Trust™ file sharing solutions, enabling Xerox MFP users to scan paper documents into Cleo Unify and manage those files digitally, and to create secure messages and scan paper documents as digital attachments using Cleo Trust.
- The new “My Fax Release” for Xerox MFPs ensures incoming sensitive documents are only printed when the authorized recipient is physically at the MFP, enforcing the auditable chain of custody of that information. Moreover, the user gets this personalized experience at any Cleo-enabled Xerox MFP.
- New security enhancements, including additional secure protocols for information transfers between user desktops and the Cleo Streem server, as well as permissions checks to block faxing by unauthorized users.
- Enterprise enhancements, including support for remote database connections.
- Fax integration for Canon Multifunctional Embedded Application Platform (MEAP) MFPs.
“The Cleo Streem solution already provides extensive value for businesses looking to streamline productivity, enhance document management, and fulfill messaging needs, and these enhancements further elevate that value,” said Mahesh Rajasekharan, Ph.D., chief executive officer of Cleo. “As compliance mandates evolve, advancing security features and deepening MFP integration are crucial to providing the most robust network fax and document management solution on the market.”