by the rules matters.
From HIPAA to GDPR, meeting SLAs and industry mandates means having data compliance solutions as swift as they are transparent. Let Cleo give you the power to quickly identify risk, address data errors, pinpoint potential compliance violations, and rapidly resolve issues.
Accelerate data flows
Ensure fluid data processes
Most of our clients and partners expect us to provide integration solutions for real-time data exchange. With Cleo’s stable and easy-to-use technology, our costs and efficiencies have resulted in an average ROI of $5000 a month, and our time to resolve and respond to our customers has decreased by at least 60%.
Mohawk Global Logistics, Manager of Application Development
Security that never stops.
- Encrypted connections: Ensure non-repudiation and data protection for any standard or industry-specific protocol, such as AS2/SFTP/ebMS - tested by the Drummond Group.
- Compliance made easy: Meet extensive data format standards with sweeping format handling and data translation conforming to international, national, state/provincial, local and industry regulations
Increase speed of exception resolution
• Automatically route exception information to appropriate staff
• Remove slower manual tasks in error ID and resolution processes
• Prompt identification of exceptions with internal applications or external partners
Proactive error identification
• Centralize management and reporting of all exceptions
• Perform root cause analysis on recurring exception conditions
• Proactively address potential exception occurrences
Real-time compliance management
• Provide end-to-end governance of all data exchanges
• Drive quicker actions with real-time data flow visibility
• Improve partner ecosystem relationships with proactive alerts and updates
Ensure Compliance with Cleo Integration Cloud
Cleo Integration Cloud brings automation and visibility to all integration processes, making it easier to identify and resolve errors, and improving end-to-end operational flows.
Centralize all integrations to ensure rapid data movement and synchronization
Standardized exception identification / notification / resolution process suppor
Streamline data processes while removing risk of manual errors
Event and non-event alerts to preempt risk of SLA and mandate violations
Monitor all data exchanges in real-time moving through your business
Canadian clothing manufacturer, Mondetta, chose Cleo to connect to customers and applications faster while eliminate costly chargebacks.
Explore modern integration methodologies that Cleo customers use to scale their businesses and deliver innovative solutions to their customers.
See how a consolidated IT infrastructure allows organizations to more easily and securely move, view, and act on data.