EDI Compliance without the hassle. Meet your SLAs.
Non-compliance with EDI adds up, costing your business money, impacting trading partner trust, and lowering your competitive threshold. Cleo gives you the power to quickly meet all trading partner requirements to get EDI compliant.
What does EDI compliant mean?
Failure to meet trading partner EDI requirements leads to data loss, inaccuracies, slow transaction delivery times, incorrect file formats, and costly SLA violations.
Rapidly identify and address errors, pinpoint EDI compliance violations, and rapidly resolve issues
Put an end to dropped, late, and inaccurate orders, invoices, ASN, and acknowledgements.
Streamline end-to-end data transformation, orchestration and integration with secure EDI.
Integrating your ecosystem gives you peace of mind knowing your business can stay compliant, all while supporting customers' evolving needs.
G2 Crowd Leader for EDI processing software
G2 Crowd, a peer-to-peer business solutions review platform, has recognized Cleo Integration Cloud as a Leader on the G2 Crowd Grid® across multiple categories, including best EDI providers.
Customers reviewing Cleo Integration Cloud EDI solutions on G2 Crowd have collectively given the EDI company a 4.4 rating on a 5.0 scale - making Cleo one of the industry's highest rated integration platforms.
Watch what you can do with our EDI integration software
With Cleo Integration Cloud, you can accelerate EDI automation, expedite partner onboarding, and easily tackle EDI issue resolution.
Meet all trading partner EDI compliance requirements
• Quickly onboard new trading partners
• Easily manage and adapt to evolving EDI and map changes requirements
• Integrate all EDI and non-EDI on a single solution
Accelerate issue resolution time by orders of magnitude
• Reduce issue recognition from hours or days, to mere seconds
• Remove slower manual tasks in error ID and resolution processes
• Prompt identification of exceptions with internal applications and EDI partners
Eliminate “black box” EDI with collaborative exception management
• Unparalleled transparency in EDI exception management
• Centralize the full life cycle of every EDI issue
• Follow and securely share support tickets
Real-time insight for trading partner EDI
• Insight and visibility to rapidly identify trading partner trends
• Ensure the health of your partner relationships
• Leverage data-driven insight to resolve issues and protect SLAs
Modernize your EDI integration
Position your organization to take on more business and quickly respond to customer requests without disrupting current operations using Cleo's EDI software.
Security that never stops.
- Encrypted connections: Ensure non-repudiation and data protection for any standard or industry-specific protocol, such as AS2/SFTP/ebMS. EDI tested by the Drummond Group.
- Compliance made easy: Meet extensive data format standards with sweeping format handling and data translation conforming to international, national, state/provincial, local and industry regulations
Most of our clients and partners expect us to provide integration solutions for real-time data exchange. With Cleo’s stable and easy-to-use technology, our costs and efficiencies have resulted in an average ROI of $5000 a month, and our time to resolve and respond to our customers has decreased by at least 60%.
Manager of Application Development, Mohawk Global Logistics
Gain expert guidance and key assets your organization needs to modernize all revenue-driving EDI processes.
Deep dive into EDI-based applications and learn how to enable critical processes with improved data accuracy and efficiency.
Learn what Cleo can do for you.
Tell us how we can help or contact Sales at
815.282.7695 for immediate assistance.