Fortify Business Outcomes.
A hybrid integration platform (HIP) is an architectural approach to connecting and integrating on-premise systems with SaaS applications and cloud environments and leverages best-of-breed solutions to support flexible business models. Cleo’s hybrid integration platform capabilities ensure businesses can sync critical data flows between on-premise systems and cloud applications and create new revenue streams. It also supports flexible hybrid cloud and on-premise deployment, so you can align where your integration lives with your enterprise cloud strategy.
What is hybrid integration?
Hybrid integration entails technology that is both cloud-based and on-premise-based, and in combination. A true HIP supports multiple integration scenarios but also provides those capabilities in the cloud and as software for private deployment.
Integrate cloud, on-premise
- Seamlessly integrate on-premises systems and applications with cloud applications and services.
Solve multiple integrations
- Support a variety of integration patterns on a single platform, including B2B integration and enterprise application integration (EAI).
- Choose how to best deploy of integration technology – hosted in the cloud, behind the firewall, and in combination.
Why hybrid cloud integration?
The multimillion-dollar challenge for organizations today is how to juggle a mature mix of cloud and on-premise infrastructure. Traditional enterprise integration toolboxes are oriented toward businesses that maintain rich development skillset. Often, relying on custom code leads to patchwork quilt integration solution that lacks interoperability with modern SaaS apps, many do not scale efficiently and are unwieldy to manage and maintain. Evolving business process demands to support endpoints like an e-commerce platform – the cornerstone of omnichannel business models – require more dynamic integration capabilities. A hybrid cloud integration architecture allows the business to consolidate separate, single-point B2B and enterprise service bus (ESB) technologies, simplifying the approach to integration and allowing for multiple integration patterns on a single platform.
Integrate cloud and on-premise data
Gain business flexibility
Align integration with your cloud strategy
Benefits of hybrid integration
Unlock the benefits of hybrid integration with ecosystem-driven integration capabilities that fully enable the processes driving your business.
- Accelerate ground-to-cloud and cloud-to-cloud integration workflows
- Integrate applications, business platforms, and storage repositories to connect all data, whether on-premise, hosted, or born in the cloud
- Enable connectivity to SaaS and other cloud applications with a secure means to access on-premise systems
Working with Cleo, we have developed new solutions, such as moving files to cloud. Being able to support on premise applications and cloud transfers, helps us meet existing customer needs as well as explore new options on the cloud.
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, Application Developer
The need for hybrid deployment
A modern hybrid integration platform supports cloud, on-premise, hybrid, and embedded deployment to give you maximum flexibility and optimization.
- Deploy in the cloud: The choice is yours to run all or some of your ecosystem integration technology in the cloud
- Choose private deployment: Leverage integration capabilities in a private, on-premise deployment
- Or leverage managed services: Close the integration skills gap and let your developers focus on creating new services and applications while our integration experts orchestrate and maintain your daily integration processes
Hybrid integration with Cleo Integration Cloud
A hybrid cloud integration platform, Cleo Integration Cloud can be deployed on-premises, in the cloud, or both based on strategic and tactical needs. A single platform designed on a modern hybrid cloud integration architecture supports all business integration patterns, including:
Rich application connectors allow you to seamlessly connect and integrate enterprise and SaaS applications for frictionless end-to-end business processes.
Leverage robust data movement and integration capabilities with support for more than 20 secure protocols, EDI, XML, and more to automate and track EDI, non-EDI, and other critical data transaction processes between all your trading partners.
Consolidate and integrate data from all your ecosystem endpoints, including partners and applications, and to power ingestion into databases, data lakes, and data warehouses.
Embed integration to provide an integration engine that powers your SaaS offering for frictionless data movement and integration between your service and your customers.
Connect your e-commerce platform or marketplace app to synchronize dataflows between your digital storefront, your backend systems, and your fulfillment providers.
Want to learn more? Download our solution overview.
Learn how our platform can guide your digital transformation so you can meet ecosystem integration challenges head-on.
Using a hybrid on-premise/cloud strategy will help manage the transition from an on-premise to SaaS/cloud model without seriously impacting revenues and cash flow.
Explore modern integration methodologies that Cleo customers use to scale their businesses and deliver innovative solutions to their customers.