keep your ecosystem tight.
Manage integration across systems, applications, customers, and partners. Attract, acquire, and strengthen new business relationships by accelerating integration with your digital ecosystem of systems, applications, customers, and business partners to optimize operational agility and take on any integration requirement.
There are lots of hands to deal with, and we realized we couldn’t track it effectively,
which is a problem when much of your business requires meeting compliance
regulations. Plain and simple, Cleo delivered and my company got everything that
we were looking for.
Octapharma, Director, Information Technology
- Rapidly implement end-to-end integration flows to meet any new use case or requirement
- Improve operational flexibility to easily scale data processing peaks
- Ensure 100% uptime with a robust and secure architecture
- Accept, transform and securely move any data type, size or volume
- Reduce partner onboarding time by up to 50% by automating integration processes
- Remove risk of SLA non-compliance with complete data governance
- Reduce need for custom code or specialized skill sets
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) of integration infrastructure and maintenance
- Reallocate resources from complex integrations to core, value-creation business initiatives
- Access real-time visibility into all data transactions
- Enable business intelligence (BI) tools with rapid data lake ingestion
- Extend data and partner transaction views to non-technical users
Cleo Integration Cloud eliminates the challenges in managing complex integration processes that prevent companies from meeting business and partner requirements.
Seamless process for data transformation, orchestration and movement
Control and visibility
Monitor and manage in real-time all data exchanges moving through your business
Flexibility and agility
Leverage an elastic infrastructure to easily enable new business processes
Accelerate onboarding processes through automated reuse of project templates
Reduce risk of costly SLA and mandate violations