Integrate your Salesforce CRM and Amazon storefront
Amazon is a valuable e-commerce platform for companies and merchants looking to expand their sales reach, but aligning Amazon data in a CRM application like Salesforce is often a manual process. Organizations that integrate the two, however, can sync sales information and automate data flows to enhance productivity and gain valuable insight. A Salesforce-Amazon integration using Cleo Integration Cloud provides the connectivity for end-to-end data processing, the visibility to streamline operations, and the platform to scale your business.
Frictionless Salesforce-Amazon integration
Sharing information between your CRM solution like Salesforce and your Amazon e-commerce store provides added value for an organization. With Cleo Integration Cloud’s Salesforce-Amazon integration solution, you can sync data between your Amazon storefront and Salesforce CRM and leverage comprehensive customer views that drive new revenue models.
Fully integrated solution
Using the Cleo Integration Cloud platform, you can connect to the Amazon API and pull data from your online storefront and integrate it with into your Salesforce CRM – and vice versa – to ensure visibility and data synchronization between e-commerce tools and your system of record.
- Quickly integrate with Salesforce via an intuitive developer experience
- Bootstrap your integration skill set with Cleo Services to hit the ground running
- Streamline order-to-cash, reduce errors, and enhance reliability
- Define, configure, and automate revenue-driving order management processes
- Ensure data integrity between Amazon Seller Central, cloud and on-premise applications, databases, and file systems to your Salesforce CRM
Discover everything you can do with Cleo Integration Cloud.
- Seamlessly integrate your Amazon store and Salesforce CRM
- Eliminate manual integration processes
- Sync e-commerce data to your back-end CRM system
- Reduce custom coding and leverage APIs
- Automatically verify and transform your data
- Connect these and other application data flows to your EDI system
- Securely hand off data to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
- Drive business intelligence and optimize operational outcomes
Understand the differences in how vendors and sellers connect to the Amazon Marketplace and how an application connector helps enable reliable and successful integration with your Amazon storefront.
Whether you decide to develop integration capabilities in-house or are considering a vendor solution, it’s helpful to have a starter list of requirements.