Integrate your NetSuite ERP with the Amazon Marketplace
Amazon is a valuable eCommerce platform for companies and merchants looking to expand their sales reach, but aligning Amazon data flows on the back end in an ERP application like NetSuite is too often a manual process. Organizations that integrate the two applications, however, can sync product information, order and inventory status, shipping updates, and customer info and automate data flows. A NetSuite-Amazon integration using Cleo Integration Cloud provides the connectivity for end-to-end data processing, the visibility to streamline operations, and the platform to scale your business.
Frictionless NetSuite-Amazon integration
Sharing information between an eCommerce platform like Amazon and a back-end ERP solution like NetSuite provides added efficiency and value for an organization. With application integration from Cleo Integration Cloud you can sync data between your Amazon store and NetSuite ERP to leverage end-to-end data processing that improves order-to-cash workflows and drives new revenue models.
Fully integrated solution
Connect your business ecosystem with Cleo Integration Cloud, which provides the integration layer between NetSuite and Amazon. Using preconfigured actions supported by the Amazon API, Cleo helps you automate getting data out of Amazon and into the NetSuite ERP – and vice versa – to ensure visibility and data synchronization between your digital storefront and your back-end system of record.
- Quickly integrate Amazon with NetSuite via an intuitive developer experience
- Bootstrap your integration skill set with Cleo Services to hit the ground running
- Define, configure, and automate revenue-driving order management processes
- Streamline order-to-cash, reduce errors, and enhance reliability
- Ensure data integrity between Amazon Marketplace, cloud and on-premise applications, databases, and file systems to your NetSuite ERP
Discover everything you can do with Cleo Integration Cloud.
- Seamlessly integrate your NetSuite ERP and Amazon Seller Central
- Eliminate manual integration processes
- Sync eCommerce data to your back-end system
- Reduce custom coding and leverage API integration
- Automatically verify and transform your data
- Connect application data flows to your EDI system
- Secure the hand off of data to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
- Drive business intelligence and optimize operational outcomes
Understand the differences in how vendors and sellers connect to the Amazon Marketplace and how an application connector helps enable reliable and successful integration with your Amazon storefront.
Whether you decide to develop integration capabilities in-house or are considering a vendor solution, it’s helpful to have a starter list of requirements.