Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
Powered by Cleo.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management is a cloud-enabled service that combines CRM and ERP capabilities to manage all aspects of the business. The Cleo Integration Cloud will connect Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM and your other business applications to keep data aligned between front-end and back-end systems. Date of availability: TBD
Frictionless application integration.
- Eliminate manual integration processes
- Reduce custom coding and leverage APIs
- Verify and transform your data
- Connect application dataflows to your EDI system
- Sync financial data to your back end systems
Connect and integrate your Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM data today
With application integration from the Cleo Integration Cloud, you can easily connect Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM to enable:
- Seamless integration with your ERP, CRM, EDI, and fulfillment systems
- Secure data handoff to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
- Drive business intelligence and optimize operational outcomes
To achieve agility and experience maximum value, multiple integration approaches may be necessary, including file-based, application, message-based, service-centric, on-premises, and cloud.
Market Evangelist and Strategy Director, Cleo
Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM-Magento Integration
Sharing information between your e-commerce platform like Magento and a back-end ERP/CRM solution like Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM provides automation and added value for an organization.
Explore additional connectors
(Select filter below)
Connected systems are key to delivering a comprehensive view of business workflows, those that require multiple technology interventions & drive revenue.
Whether you decide to develop integration capabilities in-house or are considering a vendor solution, it’s helpful to have a starter list of requirements.