MS Dynamics EDI Integration
Powered by Cleo.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management is a cloud-enabled service that combines CRM and ERP capabilities to manage all aspects of the business.
The Cleo Integration Cloud will connect Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM and your other business applications to your EDI keeping data aligned between front-end and back-end systems.Learn More
Frictionless application integration.
- Eliminate manual integration processes
- Reduce custom coding and leverage APIs
- Verify and transform your data
- Connect application dataflows to your EDI system
- Sync financial data to your back end systems
How it works...
Why choose Cleo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM integration?
Keep critical business and financial information up-to-date and make better, faster business decisions
Gain end-to-end process visibility to increase business intelligence and proactively respond to issues
Connect disparate data, applications, systems, and trading partners to enhance critical business processes
Connect and integrate your Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM data today
With application integration from the Cleo Integration Cloud, you can easily connect Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM to enable:
- Seamless integration with your ERP, CRM, EDI, and fulfillment systems
- Secure data handoff to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
- Drive business intelligence and optimize operational outcomes
To achieve agility and experience maximum value, multiple integration approaches may be necessary, including file-based, application, message-based, service-centric, on-premises, and cloud.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM-Magento Integration
Sharing information between your e-commerce platform like Magento and a back-end ERP/CRM solution like Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM provides automation and added value for an organization.
Explore additional connectors
(Select filter below)
A Pathfinder paper navigates decision-makers through the issues surrounding a specific technology or business case, and recommends the range of considerations and concrete next steps in the decision-making process.