Magento-Oracle ERP Integration
Integrate your Magento e-commerce platform and Oracle ERP
Businesses embracing the Magento e-commerce platform to power their digital storefronts and the Oracle ERP on the back end have a unique advantage in managing business processes. Organizations that integrate the two, however, gain added business function through end-to-end data processing and alignment. A Magento-Oracle ERP integration using Cleo Integration Cloud provides the connectivity and visibility to streamline business processes and improve your customer service.
Frictionless Magento-Oracle ERP integration
Sharing information between your e-commerce platform like Magento and a back-end ERP solution like the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) provides added value for an organization. With application integration from Cleo Integration Cloud you can sync data between your Oracle ERP and Magento e-commerce platform to leverage end-to-end data processing that improves order-to-cash workflows and drives new revenue models.
Fully integrated solution
Connect your business ecosystem with Cleo Integration Cloud, which provides the integration layer between the Oracle EBS and the Magento platform. Using preconfigured actions supported by the Magento API, Cleo helps you automate getting data out Magento and into Oracle EBS – and vice versa – to ensure visibility and data synchronization between your digital storefront and your back-end systems.
- Quickly integrate Magento with Oracle EBS via an intuitive developer experience
- Bootstrap your integration skill set with Cleo Services to hit the ground running
- Define, configure, and automate revenue-driving order management processes
- Streamline order-to-cash, procure to pay, and more to reduce errors, and enhance reliability
- Ensure data integrity between Magento, cloud and on-premise applications, databases, and file systems to your Oracle EBS ERP
Discover everything you can do with Cleo Integration Cloud.
- Seamlessly integrate your Magento storefront with the Oracle E-Business Suite
- Eliminate manual integration processes
- Reduce custom coding and leverage APIs
- Verify and transform your data
- Connect these and other application data flows to your EDI system
- Sync e-commerce data to your back-end systems
- Securely hand off data to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
- Drive business intelligence and optimize operational outcomes
Here’s why an integration strategy that features a Magento integration connector helps streamline business data flows that support omnichannel retail initiatives.
Whether you decide to develop integration capabilities in-house or are considering a vendor solution, it’s helpful to have a starter list of requirements.