Powered by Cleo.
Hadoop is an open-source software framework essential for systems designed for big data analytics, and it supports processing and storage of extremely large data sets in a distributed computing environment. The Cleo Integration Cloud for Hadoop provides a scalable data integration and processing platform to centrally manage, track, and govern the movement and integration of big data in the right sequence for business analytics, storage, DR, and more.
- Enable analytics, disaster recovery, and big data use cases
- Build and feed your Hadoop big data lake
- Verify and transform your data
To achieve agility and experience maximum value, multiple integration approaches may be necessary, including file-based, application, message-based, service-centric, on-premises, and cloud.
Cleo, Market Evangelist and Strategy Director
The Cleo HDFS integration connector keeps your data flowing
- Enable hybrid integration processes between cloud applications, on-premise systems, and HDFS
- Capture and ingest structured and unstructured data
- Mitigate risks with built-in secure access control and encryption
- Provide a complete and unified view into data.
- Backup and archive critical data
- Build highly-elastic and scalable data pipelines for data lake integration
- And much more!
With application integration from the Cleo Integration Cloud, you can easily connect HDFS to enable:
- Seamless integration with your ERP, CRM, EDI, and fulfillment systems
- Secure data handoff to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
- Drive business intelligence and optimize operational outcomes
See the Cleo Integration Cloud in Action
Connectivity across every integration scenario between systems, applications, clouds, and business ecosystems.