Integrate your Acumatica ERP and Salesforce CRM
Businesses embracing both a Salesforce CRM to manage front-end information about their customers and an Acumatica ERP on the back end have a unique advantage in managing and tracking customer relationships. Organizations that integrate the two, however, gain added business function through enhanced productivity and insights that create new value. An Acumatica-Salesforce integration using Cleo Integration Cloud provides the connectivity and visibility to streamline business processes and improve your customer interactions.
Frictionless Acumatica-Salesforce integration
Sharing information between your front-end CRM solution like Salesforce and a back-end ERP solution like Acumatica provides added value for an organization. With Cleo Integration Cloud’s Acumatica-Salesforce integration solution, you can sync data between your Acumatica ERP and Salesforce CRM and leverage comprehensive customer views that drive new revenue models.
Fully integrated solution
Using the Cleo Integration Cloud platform, you can connect to the Acumatica API and pull data from your ERP and integrate it with into your Salesforce CRM or vice versa to ensure visibility and data synchronization between front-end and back-end systems.
- Quickly integrate with Acumatica via an intuitive experience to define and configure process, design-time and runtime resources
- Streamline order-to-cash business processes, reduce errors, and enhance reliability and integrity
- Sync data between Salesforce CRM and other cloud and on-premise applications, databases, and files to the Acumatica ERP
- Activate seamless CRM to ERP integration and automate complex inbound and outbound business processes
- Automate ordering and invoicing processes based on predefined business rules, such as winning new business
Discover everything you can do with Cleo Integration Cloud.
- Seamlessly integrate your Acumatica ERP and Salesforce CRM
- Eliminate manual integration processes
- Reduce custom coding and leverage APIs
- Verify and transform your data
- Connect these and other application data flows to your EDI systems
- Sync ecommerce data to your back-end systems
- Securely hand off data to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
- Drive business intelligence and optimize operational outcomes
Read how to integrate Acumatica using a smart connector and get the most out of your ERP investment.
Whether you decide to develop integration capabilities in-house or are considering a vendor solution, it’s helpful to have a starter list of requirements.