It’s not just software.
Integration at your service.
Software is just the beginning. We’ve walked a mile in your shoes. With Cleo, you get the EDI services, expertise, support, and know-how to ensure that your integration is what sets your business apart.
Cleo Managed Services eliminates integration complexity by:
- Providing end-to-end ecosystem integration
- Managing and monitoring around the clock
- Keeping you informed with automated notifications of critical information
- Scaling services to easily handle peak demands
Learn more about Cleo Managed Services.
See how Cleo solves the challenges of integration complexity, cost and the IT skills gap with the elasticity, simplicity and dependability of a cloud-based managed service.
Let Cleo handle the integration while you focus on what matters—your business.
Close the skills gap
- Outsource integration complexity
- Free up internal resources to focus on the business
Rest easy on integration
- Eliminate manual processing
- Maintain control and visibility over your data
Count on Cleo, around the clock
- 24/7 real-time data monitoring
- Rapid issue resolution and SLA management
Reduce cost & complexity
We’re your team of integration experts. Automate your business and application integration processes with Cleo and get:
- State-of-the-art uptime
- End-to-end business process management
- Real-time data visibility for business intelligence
We manage and accelerate all of your critical integration and partner onboarding tasks, including:
- Mapping and testing
- Configuring and testing connections
- Managing data governance
There is nothing we don't like about our decision to use Cleo. During our conversion in the cloud, Cleo's Managed Services team was and continues to be very responsive and sensitive to the business requirement of accurately moving data to and from our customers.
Director of Customer Information System, Prairie Farms Dairy
Cleo’s expert integration services put customer satisfaction first.
We provide high-level guidance, end-to-end implementation, and migration services that guarantee your ability to quickly execute business strategies and realize IT goals.
Proven experts for fast integration services.
Don't go it alone
- Expert integration and architecture team
- Deep industry experience
Coordinated and efficient
- Proven track record of implementation and migration success
- Minimize changes to existing trading partners and systems
- Faster time to value
- Rapid integration of trading partners, internal systems, and applications
Cleo’s strategic methodologies:
Proven strategic planning and best practices ensure your ecosystem, application, data integration, and migration are successful.
- Discovery and migration
- Requirements analysis
- Project planning
- Data mapping
- Trading partner onboarding
- Project management
- Performance analysis and tuning
- Dedicated cutover and monitoring
Cleo University’s continuously updated curriculum provides hands-on solution training for business and administrative roles. Classes include:
- Quickstart Training - System Admin Training
- Basic End User Training - Developer Training
- Administration Training - Advanced Developer Training
Training on your terms.
Cleo University offers in-depth training for beginners to experts. Just choose what, where and how you want to learn.
- Instructor-led at Cleo Training Facility
- On-demand virtual courses via cleo.com
- Onsite at customer location of choice
- At Cleo Connect, our annual customer conference
World class support. Everytime.
Cleo’s world-class support teams are dedicated to customer success and at your service 24/7. We provide a variety of support levels tailor-made to meets the needs of your business.
As part of the Cleo support experience, click below to access your Cleo license keys for:
So how do you know whether your business should make the leap and outsource critical business integration functions? The answer will rely on your organizational needs as well as specific trading partner needs.
The success of any SaaS product is proportional to the ability for customers to adopt the offering. Thus, it’s important to understand how seamless B2B connectivity enables SaaS organizations to deliver a better service.