Transaction processing solutions for middleware products.
Modernize middleware products and leverage midrange server data into improved mainframe applications. Organizations can speed development cycles and reduce debugging time with an easy-to-use Java SDK based upon a service-oriented architecture (SOA) design. Cleo provides a full range of transaction processing solutions to benefit your business.
Make your mainframe legacy modernization effort a success. More freely move data between mainframe based legacy applications and non-mainframe based systems as they migrate off mainframes
● Increased mainframe data automation
● Application efficiency
● Enhanced application portability
● Expanded system administration
After purchasing and installing Cleo, we were amazed how quickly we were up and trading transactions with our customer. Cleo has many predefined configurations available for download, and had one specifically for our customer. The configuration literally plugged into their software within seconds. After putting in our credentials, the file transfer worked the first time.
Transaction Processor provides access to 3270/5250 mainframe data via a TN3270 or TN5250 connection to the mainframe from a Java application, VoiceXML application, XML application, or Web Services application, and runs on a Windows operating system. When a transaction runs, the Transaction Processor uses the XML definition of the transaction to interact with the host server to access mainframe data.
- Make the initial host connection
- Pool all sessions and manages the pools
- Restart “hung” sessions
- Execute individual transactions
- Manage issues to keep sessions active
- Set options and resources
- View session status
- View, search, and purge the log and statistics files
Build applications that require access to mainframe or midrange (host) data in a few hours rather than the several days that API interfaces require. Capture a set of host interactions and encapsulate them into transactions that can be used from most development environments, including:
- VoiceXML (VXML)
- Web Services
Java-based tool and designed for Windows desktop
- Access host applications
- Automatically record screens and keystrokes
- Combine into transactions
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI)
- Interact with host displays
- Publish in XML
- Set for later use
Designed for high-performance mainframe communications, TN3270/5250 lets you connect to IBM Mainframes or AS400 reliably and efficiently. Quickly integrate 3270 mainframe access into any application including:
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems
- Large credit card processing servers
- Large-scale retail chains
- Computer-telephony integration
- Dealer or franchisee communication
By connecting to single or multiple mainframes through one or more TN3270 servers, we support every function of the TN3270 e-specification.
Leverage into modern apps
Open system designed for ease of use and comprehensive mainframe integration
- Mainframe data
- Midrange data
- Other back-end data