The modern platform for enterprise desktop fax.
Cleo Streem Fax allows you to securely and easily send, receive, print, archive, and track incoming and outgoing fax documents from the desktop or MFP. It replaces standalone fax machines with network printers you already have and integrates seamlessly with leading edge MFP devices for both sending and receiving faxes.
Preferred choice for federal and local government
- Meets federal DoD security requirements
- FIPS compliant
- Restrict access to fax
- Control fax destinations
- Provide audit trail for all fax activity
- Assist with regulatory compliance and adherence to guidelines
Drive greater ROI
- Reduce manual processes around fax
- Reduce expenses associated with fax machine phone lines
- Reduce costs associated with paper output of faxes
- Elimination of single-function fax machines
- Leverage existing investment in network printers and MFPs
- Integrate with existing PBX and telco resources for both digital and FoIP transmission
Why not traditional fax?
Traditional faxing with standalone fax machines is fraught with challenges.
- Management of a large number of these devices is cumbersome
- Carries a high expense for the phone lines and paper
- Difficult-to-secure devices allow documents to escape the organization
- Fall short of security compliance standards
- Lack trackability and auditing
Traditional machines cannot be integrated into your existing network infrastructure
You lose the ability to leverage your
- Existing back-end systems
- Network printers
Restricting fax destinations
Even if the devices are isolated from unauthorized usage
A better way to fax
Keep business processes compliant and flowing. Integrate with your existing email and document management applications. Extend document flows to ERP and EMR systems to simplify mission-critical information.
- Secure fax send and receive of prescriptions, patient records, and other sensitive PII
- Comply with HIPAA guidelines for transfer of patient and other information
- Control fax access based on doctor, nurse, and healthcare providers’ authorization level
- Integrate with EMR systems to automate distribution of patient info via secure fax
- Integrate with government employee desktops for secure sending and receiving of faxes
- Connect police department systems for real-time visibility
- Integrate government-approved back-end systems such as VistA as well as commercial DMS systems
- Control fax access to government employees based on security levels