As we approach the one-year mark of the COVID-19 crisis wreaking havoc on global supply chains, many companies continue to struggle keeping up with consumer demand. And this, as well as tightening freight capacity and rising shipping rates, are fueling the widespread growth of today’s logistics and transportation industry.
The question then becomes, just how are these logistics and transportation companies supposed to stay ahead of their competitors and best serve their customers? Companies that remain on their legacy and outdated technologies are experiencing a broken B2B integration environment.
Today’s logistics and manufacturing companies cannot afford to deal with broken B2B integrations, they need a modernized platform that allows them more agility and flexibility than they’ve ever experienced.
The answer lies in modern cloud integration technology.
Cleo Integration Cloud for Logistics and Transportation is growing in adoption as more and more companies rely on Cleo not just for its single-platform solution, but for its proven ability to automate core processes associated with fulfillment, including the elimination of manual interventions in Load-Tender-to-Invoice processes.
“At Semicab, we are disrupting the long-haul trucking industry with our collaborative transportation platform,” said Ajesh Kapoor, president and CEO of SemiCab. “Cleo Integration Cloud provides a powerful platform to support real-time and batch transactions, enabling us to extend our platform’s benefits to include new partners and customers, leveraging their existing integration environments, and deliver on our promise of eliminating empty miles, increasing capacity, and reducing risk.”
CIC Benefits for Logistics and Transportation Companies:
- Faster customer onboarding
- Onboard new trading partners in days instead of weeks
- Meet any customer request or requirement by enabling any-to-any integrations and retaining flexible protocol connectivity
- Increase transparency, real-time operational visibility
- Monitor and track B2B operations
- Receive automated alerts with event and non-event-based notifications
- Automate load tender and advance ship notification (ASN) processes with backend applications
- Connect any integration to any transportation management system (TMS), warehouse management system (WMS), ERP, and other back-end applications
- Create automated API integrations and seamlessly route EDI transactions to any on-premise or cloud system
- Improve customer support & services
- Provide users hands-on control to quickly troubleshoot and resolve integration process failures by identifying failures in real-time
- Give your customers access to real-time information into the business processes that connect your logistics business with their shipping requests
- Optimize resource and team productivity
- Choose between self-service execution or offloading of complex integration tasks to Cleo’s Managed Services team
- Focus personnel on other in-house priorities and projects that drive superior customer experiences
Want to Learn More? Watch a Demo