Join us at Cleo Connect and learn how to power your digital economyCleo Connect is a chance for customers to collaborate with peers and Cleo integration experts to share best practices and tips for meeting emerging integration requirements. During this two-day event, you will learn about features in the latest Cleo software updates, insights on scaling integration use cases, and get a sneak peak of the future of the Cleo Integration Suite and how it will enhance the way you do business.
What you’ll experience at Cleo Connect 2017:
- Technical sessions that cover a wide range of tips for Cleo integration products
- One-on-one workshops with Cleo product, services and engineering teams
- Customer round-table perspectives
- Engage with our keynote speaker, Gartner Analyst Mark O’Neill, who will be covering B2B and API integration strategies
- Networking opportunities with peers, Cleo executives and staff, including a private event at Topgolf!
Gartner Research Director, Mark O’Neill, is a leading expert on B2B and API management strategies as part of the overall digital platform and business ecosystem. He is the author of the book Web Services Security and is a frequent speaker on the usage of APIs for B2B, as well as the relationship between APIs and traditional B2B technologies.
Have an active integration project? Get hands-on help from our integration support team, product managers, service engineers and trainers during open Solution Center times.
Hang out in our private suite and hit the driving range at Topgolf in Wood Dale, IL. You don’t have to be a golfer to enjoy food, drink, and games during this 3 hour event. Transportation is provided.
Learn More About Cleo Connect:
What Did Customers Think of Past Events?
- “Fantastic experience with great resources and knowledge available.”
– Stuart M.
- “Very well done. I enjoyed the conference and the topics and the outings that were planned for the week.”
– Beverly R.
- “I felt the event was very well produced and executed. The staff on hand was friendly and extremely knowledgeable. It was very helpful to meet many of the people we have only met by voice over the telephone. That helped increase the value of our relationship with the company.”
– Scott H.