No matter the prefix.
When “terabytes” are part of your business vocabulary, can "exabytes" be far behind? To future-proof your business infrastructure against ever-increasing data volumes, Cleo provides the acceleration technologies to add velocity to large file transfers—no matter the ecosystem condition or requirement.
Without Cleo, AT&T would have had firewall issues, vendor protocol and encryption incompatibilities, and design process difficulties. The Cleo solution is extremely robust and positions us well for future growth.Cleo Integration Cloud is one of the best-kept secrets in the industry.
AT&T, IT Project Manager
• Move data, of any size, from any source, to any target
• Reduce transfer times from days to hours or minutes
• Secure data with a vast array of industry-leading protocols
• Checkpoint restart to avoid starting over
• Eliminate risk of data packet loss or transfer errors
• Track all data with end-to-end governance and real-time visibility
• Deliver data on-time and according to business requirements
• Improve operational flows between business ecosystems
• Increase timely decision-making and more dynamic collaboration
• Eliminate the cost and risk of shipping hard drives
• Remove penalties associated with SLA or mandate non-compliance
• Speed your time to value with the industry’s fastest data acceleration technology
Connect multiple internal and external data sources with a firewall-friendly protocol
Zero limitation on dataset or file sizes. Transfer data regardless of volume or distance.
Utilize modern encryption cyphers with key-based authentication
Leverage parallel TCP to reduce limitations on network speeds
Incorporate checkpoint restart capabilities to keep transfers moving after network distruptions
Provides visibility and reduces risk of SLA and mandate violations