Free your data.
When you’re integrating with multiple business partners’ IT systems, the last thing you need is to replace small silos with bigger, more complex ones. Cleo’s integration systems consolidation solutions let you centralize your integration to regain control, improve agility, and enable powerful business visibility across your ecosystem.
Pretty much 100% of what Excelled does flows through Cleo and has been for years. Whatever integration our company needs, internally and externally through our B2B partners, we figure out a way to do it using Cleo. It’s just a great data transmission tool, it is super stable, and it completely supports our business needs.
Excelled, IT Director
- Eliminate data flow bottlenecks by centralizing integrations
- Consolidate legacy FTP servers with 20+ secure communications protocols on a single data connectivity platform
- Provide a highly available integration architecture to ensure data process efficiency
- Scale integrations to easily handle new business and IT use cases
- Automate onboarding processes to take on new applications and partners faster
- Accelerate seamless end-to-end data integrations between internal systems and your digital ecosystem
- Access real-time visibility into all data transactions
- Remove risk of costly non-compliance with end-to-end data governance
- Decrease time for error resolution through automated alerts
Easily consolidate integrations and streamline data transformation, orchestration and secure movement processes
Ensure all data is controlled and trackable through real-time access to dashboards, reports, and automated notifications
Scale to meet any new application or partner connection requirement, and handle data of any format, size or volume
Reduce manual errors that can increase costs by eliminating the need for custom code