Integration Software for Healthcare Providers
Because quality of care today refers as much around how you handle data as it does your patient outcomes, mitigating risk and keeping your data tightly integrated is a must for modern medical providers, hospital networks, and clinics.
Benefits for healthcare providers
• Comply with extensive industry regulations, including HIPAA, Meaningful Use, and the Final Omnibus Rule
• Mitigate the risk of exposure that puts Patient Health Information (PHI) or Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in jeopardy
• Gain a complete audit trail of all data activity
• Tracking every operation across your enterprise and cloud applications and trading partner network
• De-silo legacy data stores, federate millions of years of patient data, and tap new discoveries
• Rapidly automate integrations – add connections and onboard new physicians, clinics, labs, HIEs, and payer organizations – to accelerate time to revenue
The secure integration capabilities, the HIPAA compliance enablement, and a quick ROI made the Cleo Integration Cloud™ an easy decision for Dental Associates. Cleo’s solutions are founded upon agility, ease-of-use, and innovation, and getting it all on a single platform made a world of difference. Our rapidly expanding dental practice can depend on Cleo technology for years to come.
- Intuitive web-based portal for secure and efficient information sharing
- Provide patients with health information (test results, medication lists, discharge summary, etc.) with full auditability and data safeguards to ensure HIPAA compliance