Integration Software for Healthcare Payment Companies
Insurers, billing partners, and medical claims processors must consolidate outmoded and unsupported legacy solutions for enhanced healthcare integration capabilities that streamline and secure data flows across the business ecosystem.
Benefits for healthcare payers
• Meet evolving data requirements of stringent industry regulations
• Support NAIC, HIPAA, HITECH, PHI, HL7, MLLP, IAS/IFRS, Basel II, Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX), Solvency II, BSA/AML, SAP, MiFID, SEPA, ISO/IEC 27000 series, and GDPR.
• Eliminate time-intensive manual steps during enrollment, authorization support, and claims support processes
• Deliver optimal quality service and maximize the you deliver to your customers
• Rapidly add new business connections and quickly integrate application dataflows, and easily orchestrate repeatable business processes
• Access an extensive protocol library to support extensive connection requirements from new partners
'A modernized support system should include secure file sharing for ad hoc people-centric file movement that provides collaborative functionality and delivers constant and immediate value to the customer.'
- Enable seamless integration across your business ecosystem of partners, applications, and data
- Integrate on-premise systems and cloud-based applications that form the backbone of your business
- Alert notifications, reporting, and audit trails keep key healthcare integration stakeholders informed for proactive resolution
- Ensure the secure and reliable data delivery and meet time sensitive SLAs
- Reduce operational delays tied to data inaccuracy or a lack of visibility
- Intelligent visibility provides real-time views to your data that empower decision makers and business teams