Integration Software for Payment Companies
In an industry where compliance demands absolute reliability, you must be sure you can easily and securely connect to all buyers and suppliers across multiple ecosystems. Cleo enables global payment organizations to securely handle any volume of data, from any source, without the risk of costly errors, or decreased operational flows.
Cleo delivered the high-availability environment Tungsten Network needed to manage the substantial data transfers for our thousands of global trading partners. Cleo’s truly scalable architecture and advanced visibility features will be invaluable assets for making strategic business decisions and enabling Tungsten’s future growth.
Director of Technical Services and Operations, Tungsten Network
Create and control secure connections with any internal or external system and application from a single centralized platform.
- Automate core integration processes to speed payments, while reducing costly errors
- View and track all payment data exchanges to ensure deliverability, data integrity, and compliance with mandates and customer SLAs
Add new partners and applications through an elastic architecture that can easily handle increased data volumes without risk of disrupting existing data flows.
- Securely and reliably move all of the associate data along with the payment, regardless of file size or aggregate volume
- Ensure rapid delivery of payment data with 100% uptime and end-to-end governance
Deliver faster responses and easier access to information by consolidating disparate systems and applications.
- Accelerate time-to-value by automating partner onboarding, core payment workflows, and error identification and resolution processes
- Increase interactive efficiency with your entire customer base using a RESTful API-based self-service portal that secures and simplifies customer invoice and payment interactions
Tungsten, a global leader in invoice processing, turns to Cleo for added efficiency, reliability for its millions of monthly transfers.
Integration strategy is at the core of successful supply chain companies.