Integrate your Magento e-commerce platform and NetSuite ERP
Businesses embracing the Magento e-commerce platform to power their digital storefronts and the NetSuite ERP on the back end have a unique advantage in managing business processes. Organizations that integrate the two, however, gain added business function through end-to-end data processing and alignment. A Magento-NetSuite integration using Cleo Integration Cloud provides the connectivity and visibility to streamline business processes and improve your customer service.
Frictionless Magento-NetSuite integration
Sharing information between your e-commerce platform like Magento and a back-end ERP solution like NetSuite provides added value for an organization. With Cleo Integration Cloud’s NetSuite-Magento connector, sync data between your NetSuite ERP and Magento e-commerce platform to leverage end-to-end data processing that improves order-to-cash workflows and drives new revenue models.
Fully integrated solution
Connect your business ecosystem with Cleo Integration Cloud, which provides the integration layer between NetSuite and Magento. Using the Magento API, the e-commerce connector pulls data out of Magento and integrates it into the NetSuite ERP – and vice versa – to ensure visibility and data synchronization between your digital storefront and your back-end systems.
- Quickly integrate with NetSuite via an intuitive experience to define and configure process, design-time and runtime resources
- Streamline order-to-cash business processes, reduce errors, and enhance reliability and integrity
- Sync data between Magento and other cloud and on-premise applications, databases, and files to the NetSuite ERP
- Activate seamless e-commerce to ERP integration and automate complex inbound and outbound business processes
- Automate ordering and invoicing processes based on predefined business rules, such as winning new business
Discover everything you can do with Cleo Integration Cloud.
- Seamlessly integrate your NetSuite ERP and Magento storefront
- Eliminate manual integration processes
- Reduce custom coding and leverage APIs
- Verify and transform your data
- Connect these and other application data flows to your EDI system
- Sync ecommerce data to your back-end systems
- Securely hand off data to enterprise applications and systems for storage and analysis
- Drive business intelligence and optimize operational outcomes
Here’s why an integration strategy that features a Magento integration connector helps streamline business data flows that support omnichannel retail initiatives.
Whether you decide to develop integration capabilities in-house or are considering a vendor solution, it’s helpful to have a starter list of requirements.