2020 State of Ecosystem and Application Integration Report
What’s the business benefit of better integration technology?
For some companies, it can mean more than $1 million dollars to the bottom line every year.
That’s according to business and IT decision-makers across industries, whom Cleo surveyed about their biggest B2B/EDI, application, and data integration challenges, and what’s driving those challenges.
Cleo’s 2020 Ecosystem and Application Integration Report shows why many companies are feeling greater urgency to adopt newer, simpler integration technology alternatives: because legacy solutions are proving increasingly costly, both in terms of revenue and productivity. Companies not only recognize the shortcomings of their existing integration approach, they want better and are taking action, driving market demand for more sophisticated integration platforms in the process.
• Nearly 7 in 10 companies say they are planning to upgrade their integration solutions in the next 12 months
• Almost 6 in 10 expect to host those integration capabilities in the Cloud
• And almost every respondent -- 98 percent -- voiced support for an “ecosystem integration” approach as a means of delivering increased business value in numerous categories of concern
What’s most clear about the integration market for 2020 is there’s a compelling sense of urgency to solve integration challenges once and for all.
Download your free copy of Cleo’s 2020 Ecosystem and Application Integration Report to learn more about the promise of Ecosystem Integration for:
• Integrating new cloud and B2B applications
• Onboarding customers and trading partners faster
• Automating the data flows that drive revenue
• Achieving end-to-end business process visibility
• Saving hundreds of thousands of dollars per year