How We’re Different
Many companies have given up on information integration. It’s really hard. Perhaps they’ve tried lesser software solutions that just can’t do what they want it to do. So they turn it over to other firms to run it for them. The problem is that those companies are still using the same cumbersome and non-agile tool sets to get the job done, and the costs and sluggishness of those implementations are passed on to you. It’s a slower headache, but just as painful in the long run.
Cleo Makes Things Easy
Meanwhile, there are lots of companies out there trying to do what Cleo does, but their solutions can’t meet the specific integration requirements out of the box. The fact is, we’ve been working on this data connectivity, integration, and orchestration thing for a long time, carefully listening to customer needs, and understanding what it takes to make the platform both capable and easy.
Many of our competitors stopped working on their solutions far too early, figuring that they would sell you consulting services to fill in the remaining gaps. Cleo has driven all the way to the solution end zone to deliver you a services-light solution that’s highly capable and easy to use.
The answer is simple: Cleo’s single-platform technology supports multi-pattern integration use cases and delivers you value in its ease of use and functionality.
Our business-savvy customers, then, find Cleo is an easy sell to:
- The CIO, given Cleo’s ease of use and deployment
- The CTO, given Cleo’s ability to solve current and future data scenarios from one platform
- The CFO, given the quick ROI from Cleo solutions
- The CEO, given Cleo’s ability to support business growth
It’s these core tenets of simplicity, innovation, and lowest TCO that enable Cleo to:
- Consistently achieve a 99% customer renewal rate
- Move more than $275 billion in transactions every day
- Support well over 7,000 customers in more than 75 countries
- Offer 900 pre-built integration configurations to speed your deployment and on-boarding
- Grow 5x in the past five years
- Consistently certify its leading MFT and integration solutions with all of the deep capabilities and optional features needed to deliver the more reliable integration available
- Deliver a sterling customer reputation, which includes recognition from SAP, Xerox, and others for superior customer support and service
And that’s just on the macro level. On a micro level, individual business installations of Cleo technology have proven the ability to:
- Move 3 TBs of data every hour
- Reliably move millions of files per hour
- Securely connect tens of thousands of endpoints
- Securely transfer 7 GBs of data in 90 seconds
- Automate certificate management for tens of thousands of partners
- Support 50% faster trading partner onboarding
- Capture faster ROI, often within 6-8 months
- Accommodate linear scalability as growth occurs and nodes are added, and upgrades are installed in-place in minutes
A Complete Solution
Cleo equips organizations with the hybrid integration platform required to integrate virtually any data, help their customers, and improve their own business. Whether it is integrating disparate applications, automating B2B connectivity, supporting cloud integration, enabling secure document management workflows, or operationalizing big data, Cleo has a proven solution for you.
When your business calls for superior data movement and orchestration, Cleo will help you count on integration as a competitive advantage.
The Cleo Integration Suite brings together, onto a common platform: