In 2016, Cleo had been providing data communication and integration solutions to companies for decades, with more than 100,000 proven and tested installations worldwide. To better meet the evolving needs of our customers, we had partnered with, and ultimately had acquired Pennsylvania-based integration software company, EXTOL International.
EXTOL had been a trusted leader in automated any-to-any data transformation, and data workflow orchestration solutions for over 25 years. Through the acquisition, we had combined their proven technology with our own to deliver a single, end-to-end integration platform for ecosystem, application, cloud and big data integration use cases. Known today as Cleo Integration Cloud, our 8,000+ global customers now have access to a truly complete and flexible integration solution that is backed by world-class integration experts who develop, support, and guide our customers to achieve their desired business outcomes.
Cleo Integration Cloud
- Improve efficiency: Increase productivity by eliminating maintenance and upkeep of outdated, inflexible, error-prone solutions.
- Reduce complexity: Eliminate frustrations of homegrown or legacy integration systems with a platform built for the digital era.
- Increase agility: Leverage breadth of application connectors, easy-to-use interfaces, and pre-configured templates to quickly adapt to changing business requirements.
Data transformation and Orchestration
- Provide additional transaction sets for EDI to all of the customers’ trading partners
- Deliver enhanced spreadsheet integration capabilities to ensure all order types are processed regardless of file format
- Enable test capabilities during design time, and elevating performance as the file size increases
Secure Data Movement
- Robust file transfer and comprehensive logging
- Set and monitor non-event alerts and resend files
- Fully backed by our incredible support team
Thousands of companies of all sizes, from the smallest shops to the largest global enterprises, have trusted Cleo to integrate their critical information workflows. And the reasons 7,000 customers worldwide — including five of the Fortune 10 and 44 percent of the Fortune 500 — put their faith in Cleo are pretty simple: Cleo solutions just work.