Enterprise Application Integration
Simpler application integration
for smarter business results.
With each new business need comes another application and another data generation point to integrate. Elevate and advance your integration with Cleo’s application integration platform and API solutions to seamlessly connect best-of-breed enterprise and SaaS applications.
Connect to the world’s largest B2B networks in less than 2 hours.
AS2, AS3, SFTP, HTTPs, and all the secure communication protocols for the modern business.
Integrate SaaS and on-premise ERP, CRM, HCM, finance, and payment apps faster.
The power of choice.
- Flexible Deployment: Choose between cloud, on-premise, or hybrid deployment options, supporting complete alignment with business and technical strategies.
- Self-service: Empower both technical and business users with persona-based functionality and operational views to drive core business initiatives.
- Eliminate integration complexity: Take advantage of Cleo’s Managed Services to offload complex integration needs to our experts – improving resource efficiency and saving you valuable time and money.
Next-generation application integration
Quickly integrate new applications using the industry's most modern & robust application integration platform.
- Leverage cloud application integration connectors, system and technology adapters, APIs, and wizards
- Easily build and manage end-to-end integrations between internal and partner systems
Streamline business operations
Rapidly and seamlessly integrate
- Extend and automate business flows to your CRM, ERP, TMS, and other applications
- Easily connect business data flows with core business systems using a modern application integration platform
Govern and secure your data
- Meet regulatory, industry, and partner compliance requirements
- Ensuring your system and business are always ready for an audit
Application Integration with Cleo Integration Cloud
Keep critical business and financial information up-to-date and make better, faster business decisions
Maintain legacy data functionality while enabling new applications to meet use case requirements
Track critical data like expense reporting, or benefits claims, to meet mandates
Meld legacy applications, back-end SaaS applications, homegrown scripts, and cloud applications
Reduce painstaking manual integration processes and risk of errors
View data exchanges in real-time with dashboards and automated reporting