The Future of Integration
A single, cohesive integration platform for end-to-end B2B, application, and data integration across your entire ecosystem.
From Procurement to Delivery
Enable the data flows that drive all your manufacturing operations with Cleo and improve end-to-end visibility across your entire supply chain. Support tighter partner integration, integration modernization, and big data initiatives to power your manufacturing business now and into the future.
Speed Your Time to Value
Optimize Inventory Management
Gain Real-Time Visibility
EDI Integration with Cleo Integration Cloud
Implementing EDI? EDI integration with Cleo Integration Cloud delivers more value to organizations in any industry. Our EDI experts can help automate your purchase orders, invoices, and other B2B processes.
Use an EDI translator to accept and transform EDI and any other data format to allow the quick exchange of data with any system or application
Automatically secure, move, and govern all data, of any size and format, throughout your ecosystem
IT systems modernization
Quickly onboard new partners and migrate data in 50% less time than traditional methods
Replace manual workflows with automated processes to ensure data flow efficiency
Provide controlled and trackable data via real-time access to dashboards, reports, and notifications
Want to see more? Request a demo.
Consolidate your disparate integration tools and learn what a modern ecosystem integration platform can do for your business.
Modernize your integration.
- Improve efficiency: Increase productivity by eliminating maintenance and upkeep of outdated, inflexible, error-prone solutions...
- Reduce complexity: Eliminate frustrations of homegrown or legacy integration systems with a platform built for the digital era.
- Increase agility: Leverage breadth of application connectors, easy-to-use interfaces, and pre-configured templates to quickly adapt to changing business requirements.
Focus on revenue, not integrations.
- Deliver more business value: Empower your organization to focus on delivering core business value, not complex integrations.
- Boost your expertise: Leverage available integration experts during project inception, implementation and into production to ensure a seamless migration.
- Mitigate risk: Tap into the integration experience gathered from 100,000 implementations across 8,000 enterprises worldwide.
Steel Technologies gained the EDI solution we’ve been wanting for a long time. It’s a secure, end-to-end solution that provides automation, data orchestration, and file movement on a single platform. We’re no longer in the dark on reporting and audit trail capabilities, and proactive alerts and notifications will help us better serve our customers.
Steel Technologies, Senior Software Engineer