Choose a Leading
Managed File Transfer Software
Is your file transfer software keeping you from moving data at the speed your business requires? A secure, reliable, and scalable Managed File Transfer Software enables you to quickly connect to internal systems and partner ecosystems, move sensitive data, and govern all exchanges. Modernize your file transfer solution today with proven MFT technology from Cleo.
Robust data movement
How Precoat Metals Enhances Its Secure File Transfer with Cleo
A steel-coating supplier, Precoat Metals relies on secure MFT and EDI to communicate with manufacturers, because not just any file transfer software will do. Learn how Precoat Metals leverages Cleo's managed file transfer products to enhance those critical communications and accommodate its customers' various protocol needs.
Eliminate unmanaged file transfer
- Reduce your reliance on file transfer protocol (FTP) workflows and the risk of data breach and non-compliance
- Consolidate legacy and insecure technologies to ensure data exchanges are secure and auditable
Extend your file transfer capabilities
- Consolidate, automate, and simplify all file transfers on a single-platform solution
- Leverage capabilities for secure file sharing and large file transfer
Grow and maintain key connections
- Securely and quickly connect to your ecosystem of partners, enterprise systems, and applications
- Gain complete control, governance, visibility, and auditability over all mission-critical dataflows
Move data faster.
No matter the size.
- Accelerate data: Greatly reduce transfer time and ensure deliverability with 3TB+/ hour data transfer speeds.
- Scale your integration: Proven enterprise scalability with 100M+ documents transformed and integrated annually.
- Minimize disruptions: Gain always-on business continuity with highly available, DR-ready technology.
Real-time actionable insights.
- Faster analysis: Monitor, track, and analyze important data transactions between your ecosystem and internal systems for actionable insights
- Rapid remediation: Quickly surface and resolve errors and issues before they become SLA exceptions or violations