The Future of Integration
A single, cohesive integration platform for end-to-end B2B, application, and data integration across your entire ecosystem.
Engineer the future with precision integration.
Whether you work with metal, plastic, glass, textiles, or synthetics, modernization is key to staying at the cutting edge of your industry. Cleo integration solutions connect your systems, applications, and multi-enterprise business ecosystems, helping you decrease time to market and improve inventory management with end-to-end data visibility, governance, and security.
Analyze Your Data
Protect your SLAs
Secure your Transactions
Want to see more? Request a demo.
Consolidate your disparate integration tools and learn what a modern ecosystem integration platform can do for your business.
Modernize your integration.
- Improve efficiency: Increase productivity by eliminating maintenance and upkeep of outdated, inflexible, error-prone solutions...
- Reduce complexity: Eliminate frustrations of homegrown or legacy integration systems with a platform built for the digital era.
- Increase agility: Leverage breadth of application connectors, easy-to-use interfaces, and pre-configured templates to quickly adapt to changing business requirements.
Focus on revenue, not integrations.
- Deliver more business value: Empower your organization to focus on delivering core business value, not complex integrations.
- Boost your expertise: Leverage available integration experts during project inception, implementation and into production to ensure a seamless migration.
- Mitigate risk: Tap into the integration experience gathered from 100,000 implementations across 8,000 enterprises worldwide.
Accelerate partner and application onboarding.
- Accelerate time to revenue: 50% faster onboarding of new partners and applications as compared to traditional integration solutions.
- Expand revenue streams: Leverage 1500+ connections to the world’s most influential trading partners to expand new business.
- Improve versatility: Say “yes” to every integration requirement with out-of-the-box support for common data formats, EDI, APIs, connectors and protocols, such as AS2, SFTP, HTTP, REST, and Amazon S3.
Move data faster.
No matter the size.
- Accelerate data movement: Greatly reduce transfer time for high-volume assets by leveraging robust MFT and B2B gateway technology.
- Minimize disruptions: Proven scalability with 100M+ documents transferred annually.
- Scale your business: Gain enterprise scalability with 3TB+/ hour data transfer speeds.
Have a question? Contact us.
Need a specific protocol? Looking for a managed file transfer comparison? Allow our integration experts to answer any of your questions. Contact us to explore further.
Intuitive. Easy to use.
- Speed the time to value: Reduce the time required to build and maintain data mapping or file transfers by automating core application integration processes.
- Increase ROI: Eliminate custom-coding or manual troubleshooting that cause delays and add cost to B2B/EDI and application integration.
- Simplify operations: Consolidate disparate integration tools and systems into a centralized cloud integration platform designed to connect and integrate any data format from any source.
Create end-to-end data flows.
- No limits integration: Build and deploy any-to-any data transformations to integrate with your on-premise or cloud systems, such as ERP, WMS, TMS, CRM, eCommerce, and financial applications.
- Dynamic business process orchestration: Take advantage of rules-based orchestration to automate the most time-sensitive operational or data flows.
- Compliance made easy: Ensure meeting extensive data format standards with sweeping format handling and data translation to meet international, national, state/provincial, local, and industry regulations.
- Increase visibility: Instantly access powerful, real-time performance data to unlock new opportunities and uncover critical business insights.
- Deliver more value: Create persona-based, self-service operational dashboards to keep technical, business, and executive functions informed.
Stay compliant. Always.
- Faster analysis: Monitor, track, and analyze important data transactions between your ecosystem and internal systems for actionable insights
- Rapid remediation: Quickly surface and resolve errors and issues before they become SLA exceptions or violations
- Stay informed: Create alerts and notifications or choose to follow important events that affect your business
Steel Technologies gained the EDI solution we’ve been wanting for a long time. It’s a secure, end-to-end solution that provides automation, data orchestration, and file movement on a single platform. We’re no longer in the dark on reporting and audit trail capabilities, and proactive alerts and notifications will help us better serve our customers.
Steel Technologies, Senior Software Engineer