that meet modern demands
EDI Software as a Service can produce rapid results while avoiding common errors that can jeopardize business operations and trading partner relationships
Modernize your EDI Integration
Position your organization to take on more business and quickly respond to customer requests without disrupting current operations using Cleo EDI services.
Modernize your integration platform.
- 95% reduction in manual intervention: Increase productivity by eliminating maintenance and upkeep of outdated, inflexible, error-prone solutions...
- 4x faster EDI onboarding: Eliminate frustrations of onboarding new trading partners by leveraging previously created project templates via our EDI platform to speed data mapping processes, while also doing away with custom-code and one-off integrations.
- 10X solution ROI through cost savings & efficiency benefits: Leverage breadth of application connectors, easy-to-use interfaces, and pre-configured templates to quickly adapt to changing business requirements.
Focus on revenue, not integrations.
- Deliver more business value: Empower your organization to focus on delivering core business value, not complex integrations.
- Boost your expertise: Leverage available integration experts during project inception, implementation and into production to ensure a seamless migration.
- Mitigate risk: Tap into the integration experience gathered from 100,000 implementations across 8,000 enterprises worldwide.
Accelerate partner and application onboarding.
- Accelerate time to revenue: 4X faster onboarding of new partners and applications as compared to traditional cloud integration solutions.
- Expand revenue streams: Leverage 1500+ connections to the world’s most influential trading partners to expand new business.
- Improve versatility: Say “yes” to every integration requirement with out-of-the-box support for EDI, XML, APIs, JSON, AS2, SFTP, ERPs, e-commerce apps and more.
Intuitive. Easy to use.
- Speed the time to value: Reduce the time required to build and maintain data mapping or file transfers by automating core application integration processes.
- Increase ROI: Eliminate custom-coding or manual troubleshooting that cause delays and add cost to B2B/EDI and application integration.
- Simplify operations: Consolidate disparate integration tools and systems into a centralized cloud integration platform designed to connect and integrate any data format from any source.
Eliminate the ‘Black Box’
Traditional approaches to integration managed services are a black box, where you have little visibility and control of your important B2B data flows. Ecosystem integration provides a strategic blend of managed services and self-service so you can:
Gain real-time integration visibility and quickly view business performance anywhere, with anytime access.
Enhance self-service decision making for business and technical users to enable greater data insight and accelerated issue resolution.
Tailor business activity views and customize dashboards to focus on the views most important to you, your business, customer success, trading partner relationships, and growth strategy.
Visibility, intelligence, and reliability at your control.
End-to-end business process visibility and tracking
Quickly and easily view critical business flows in real time through a console designed for business users.
Reliable and anywhere access
Web-based console provides 24/7/365 access to enable business and IT users with real-time, seamless status updates across desktop and mobile platforms.
Intelligence and business context
Visualize data and instantly surface exceptions or issues through intuitive reporting mechanisms for rapid resolution.