Top rated EDI software on G2
Are EDI issues preventing you from saying 'yes' to new business? Managing an endless demand for EDI integrations? Let us help.
Cleo's award-winning EDI software accelerates EDI automation, expedites partner onboarding, and easily tackles EDI issue resolution.
EDI compliance made easy
- Onboard Faster: leverage proven pre-configured EDI templates, allowing you to spin up partner connections in hours.
- Exceed SLAs: eliminate your trading partner backlogs and put an end to SLA violations.
- Gain EDI Transaction Transparency: get actionable insights into the business value that each EDI document represents, presented in the context of its impact on the broader business.
Automate business processes
Our customers love us
G2, a peer-to-peer business solutions review platform, has recognized Cleo Integration Cloud as the #1 EDI software based on user satisfaction.
We wanted best in class encryption and ease of use for our EDI transactions, and Cleo gives us that.
Server Administration, KeHE Distributors
• Utilize your in-house integration skill set
• Self-service ability to build and support integrations
• Responsible for operational monitoring, exception management and production support
• Cleo is responsible for maintaining the Cleo Integration Cloud (CIC) platform, including fixes, enhancements and upgrades
• Cleo’s team has you covered with 24x7 operational monitoring, exception management and production support
• Services Package Add-on, includes incremental design time coverage for new trading partner onboarding and changes to integration flows
• Partner with Cleo Services to extend your team
• Get 24x7 transaction monitoring, exception management and production support within the CIC platform
• Cleo assists with any trading partner outage or CIC outages to minimize any impact to operations
Gartner Report: Choosing Between Self-Managed and Outsourced Delivery for EDI Integration
Per Gartner, “when choosing a self-managed or outsourced delivery approach to EDI integration, supply chain IT leaders are making a long-term, high-impact decision because EDI isn’t going away anytime soon”.
We believe that by following the practice steps outlined in this research, you’ll better understand the most suitable approach.
Ready to Modernize Your B2B Integration?
Tell us how we can help or contact Sales at
815.282.7695 for immediate assistance.