Choose the industry's highest rated EDI platform of 2019.
Cleo Integration Cloud serves as an EDI platform that allows the ability to processes to connect, transfer, and route EDI and non-EDI document types between any internal and business partner application.
Any standard, any format
Automate business processes
G2 Crowd Leader:
G2 Crowd, a peer-to-peer business solutions review platform, has recognised Cleo Integration Cloud as a Leader on the G2 Crowd Grid across multiple categories, including EDI. G2 Crowd Grid rankings are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact). Customers reviewing Cleo Integration Cloud on G2 Crowd have collectively given the platform a 4.4 rating on a 5.0 scale – making Cleo one of the industry’s highest rated integration platforms.
Discover for yourself why hundreds of users chose Cleo Integration Cloud as an EDI leader.
Access our Free EDI eBook
“What it Really Means to Do EDI” provides clear insight into:
- The role of modern EDI in the enterprise
- Delivering on the business benefits of EDI
- All the ways EDI drives revenue
- How EDI helps deliver cost savings
- The meaningful differences between EDI and APIs
- And more!
Modernise your integration.
- Improve efficiency: Increase productivity by eliminating maintenance and upkeep of outdated, inflexible, error-prone solutions...
- Reduce complexity: Eliminate frustrations of homegrown or legacy integration systems with a platform built for the digital era.
- Increase agility: Leverage breadth of application connectors, easy-to-use interfaces, and pre-configured templates to quickly adapt to changing business requirements.
Focus on revenue, not integrations.
- Deliver more business value: Empower your organisation to focus on delivering core business value, not complex integrations.
- Boost your expertise: Leverage available integration experts during project inception, implementation and into production to ensure a seamless migration.
- Mitigate risk: Tap into the integration experience gathered from 100,000 implementations across 8,000 enterprises worldwide.
EDI Integration with Cleo Integration Cloud
Implementing EDI? EDI integration with Cleo Integration Cloud delivers more value to organisations in any industry. Our EDI experts can help automate your purchase orders, invoices, and other B2B processes.
Use an EDI translator to accept and transform EDI and any other data format to allow the quick exchange of data with any system or application
Automatically secure, move, and govern all data, of any size and format, throughout your ecosystem
IT systems modernisation
Quickly onboard new partners and migrate data in 50% less time than traditional methods
Replace manual workflows with automated processes to ensure data flow efficiency
Provide controlled and trackable data via real-time access to dashboards, reports, and notifications
Accelerate partner and application onboarding.
- Accelerate time to revenue: 4X faster onboarding of new partners and applications as compared to traditional cloud integration solutions.
- Expand revenue streams: Leverage 1500+ connections to the world’s most influential trading partners to expand new business.
- Improve versatility: Say “yes” to every integration requirement with out-of-the-box support for EDI, XML, APIs, JSON, AS2, SFTP, ERPs, e-commerce apps and more.
Intuitive. Easy to use.
- Speed the time to value: Reduce the time required to build and maintain data mapping or file transfers by automating core application integration processes.
- Increase ROI: Eliminate custom-coding or manual troubleshooting that cause delays and add cost to B2B/EDI and application integration.
- Simplify operations: Consolidate disparate integration tools and systems into a centralised cloud integration platform designed to connect and integrate any data format from any source.
Modernise your EDI integration today
Position your organisation to take on more business and quickly respond to customer requests without disrupting current operations using Cleo’s EDI software.