The Future of Integration
A single, cohesive integration platform for end-to-end B2B, application, and data integration across your entire ecosystem.
What is Ecosystem Integration?
Ecosystem Integration means creating end-to-end business flows from the "outside-in" by combining B2B, application, and data integrations which focus on delivering real business outcomes from the interactions with your ecosystem.
Whether your ecosystem consists of trading partners, applications, suppliers, customers, third-party data or all of the above, the most competitive organizations are enabling new revenue streams with their ecosystems through a consolidated ecosystem integration platform.
Modernize your integration platform.
- 95% reduction in manual intervention: Increase productivity by eliminating maintenance and upkeep of outdated, inflexible, error-prone solutions...
- 4x faster EDI onboarding: Eliminate frustrations of onboarding new trading partners by leveraging previously created project templates via our EDI platform to speed data mapping processes, while also doing away with custom-code and one-off integrations.
- 10X solution ROI through cost savings & efficiency benefits: Leverage breadth of application connectors, easy-to-use interfaces, and pre-configured templates to quickly adapt to changing business requirements.
Rapidly onboard new partners
Modernize IT systems
Focus on revenue, not integrations.
- Deliver more business value: Empower your organization to focus on delivering core business value, not complex integrations.
- Boost your expertise: Leverage available integration experts during project inception, implementation and into production to ensure a seamless migration.
- Mitigate risk: Tap into the integration experience gathered from 100,000 implementations across 8,000 enterprises worldwide.