Modernize your Data Interchange
Cleo's award-winning data interchange software delivers the rapid onboarding, robust data transformation, and end-to-end business process orchestration required to outperform your competition.
Any standard, any format
Any standard, any format
G2 Crowd Leader:
G2 Crowd, a peer-to-peer business solutions review platform, has recognized Cleo Integration Cloud as a Leader on the G2 Crowd Grid® across multiple categories, including EDI. G2 Crowd Grid rankings are determined by customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size, and social impact). Customers reviewing Cleo Integration Cloud on G2 Crowd have collectively given the platform a 4.4 rating on a 5.0 scale - making Cleo one of the industry's highest rated integration platforms.
Discover for yourself why hundreds of users named Cleo a top EDI company.
Modernize your EDI integration
Position your organization to take on more business and quickly respond to customer requests without disrupting current operations using Cleo's EDI software.
Modernize your integration.
- 95% reduction in manual intervention: Increase productivity by eliminating maintenance and upkeep of outdated, inflexible, error-prone solutions...
- 4x faster EDI onboarding: Eliminate frustrations of onboarding new trading partners by leveraging previously created project templates via our EDI platform to speed data mapping processes, while also doing away with custom-code and one-off integrations.
- 10X solution ROI through cost savings & efficiency benefits: Leverage breadth of application connectors, easy-to-use interfaces, and pre-configured templates to quickly adapt to changing business requirements.
Focus on revenue, not integrations.
- Deliver more business value: Empower your organization to focus on delivering core business value, not complex integrations.
- Boost your expertise: Leverage available integration experts during project inception, implementation and into production to ensure a seamless migration.
- Mitigate risk: Tap into the integration experience gathered from 100,000 implementations across 8,000 enterprises worldwide.
Accelerate partner and application onboarding.
- Accelerate time to revenue: 4X faster onboarding of new partners and applications as compared to traditional cloud integration solutions.
- Expand revenue streams: Leverage 1500+ connections to the world’s most influential trading partners to expand new business.
- Improve versatility: Say “yes” to every integration requirement with out-of-the-box support for EDI, XML, APIs, JSON, AS2, SFTP, ERPs, e-commerce apps and more.
Intuitive. Easy to use.
- Speed the time to value: Reduce the time required to build and maintain data mapping or file transfers by automating core application integration processes.
- Increase ROI: Eliminate custom-coding or manual troubleshooting that cause delays and add cost to B2B/EDI and application integration.
- Simplify operations: Consolidate disparate integration tools and systems into a centralized cloud integration platform designed to connect and integrate any data format from any source.
EDI Integration with Cleo Integration Cloud
Upgrading your EDI? Whether you are a manufacturer, retailer, or logistics provider, Cleo's EDI system delivers superior value to organizations operating in the supply chain. Automate and integrate purchase orders, invoices, and other EDI-based dataflows to give your business an edge.
Any-to-any EDI and non-EDI data transformation to seamlessly exchange data with any partner, and integrate to any system or application
Integrate EDI with internal systems and modern cloud applications to secure, connect, and govern all data, of any size and format
Rapidly onboard new trading partners and migrate data in 50% less time than traditional EDI methods
Put an end to swivel chair integration. Automate critical EDI workflows to ensure business process data is error-free and on time
Real-time operational views for business and technical users for powerful and actionable integration insight across EDI, applications, and partners