The Future of Integration
A single, cohesive integration platform for end-to-end B2B, application, and data integration across your entire ecosystem.
Innovation that’s driven. Integration that’s inspired.
Quickly transform the digital side of your business with highly adaptive and secure integration solutions that drive innovation. Cleo provides comprehensive integration to better manage data, and connect faster with your customers and suppliers.
Want to see more? Request a demo.
Consolidate your disparate integration tools and learn what a modern ecosystem integration platform can do for your business.
Modernize your integration.
- Improve efficiency: Increase productivity by eliminating maintenance and upkeep of outdated, inflexible, error-prone solutions...
- Reduce complexity: Eliminate frustrations of homegrown or legacy integration systems with a platform built for the digital era.
- Increase agility: Leverage breadth of application connectors, easy-to-use interfaces, and pre-configured templates to quickly adapt to changing business requirements.
Focus on revenue, not integrations.
- Deliver more business value: Empower your organization to focus on delivering core business value, not complex integrations.
- Boost your expertise: Leverage available integration experts during project inception, implementation and into production to ensure a seamless migration.
- Mitigate risk: Tap into the integration experience gathered from 100,000 implementations across 8,000 enterprises worldwide.
Accelerate partner and application onboarding.
- Accelerate time to revenue: 50% faster onboarding of new partners and applications as compared to traditional cloud integration solutions.
- Expand revenue streams: Leverage 1500+ connections to the world’s most influential trading partners to expand new business.
- Improve versatility: Say “yes” to every integration requirement with out-of-the-box support for common data formats, EDI, APIs, connectors and protocols, such as AS2, SFTP, HTTP, REST, and Amazon S3.
Move data faster.
No matter the size.
- Accelerate data movement: Greatly reduce transfer time for high-volume assets by leveraging robust MFT and B2B gateway technology.
- Minimize disruptions: Proven scalability with 100M+ documents transferred annually.
- Scale your business: Gain enterprise scalability with 3TB+/ hour data transfer speeds.
Have a question? Contact us.
Need a specific protocol? Looking for a managed file transfer comparison? Allow our integration experts to answer any of your questions. Contact us to explore further.
Intuitive. Easy to use.
- Speed the time to value: Reduce the time required to build and maintain data mapping or file transfers by automating core application integration processes.
- Increase ROI: Eliminate custom-coding or manual troubleshooting that cause delays and add cost to B2B/EDI and application integration.
- Simplify operations: Consolidate disparate integration tools and systems into a centralized cloud integration platform designed to connect and integrate any data format from any source.
Create end-to-end data flows.
- No limits integration: Build and deploy any-to-any data transformations to integrate with your on-premise or cloud systems, such as ERP, WMS, TMS, CRM, eCommerce, and financial applications.
- Dynamic business process orchestration: Take advantage of rules-based orchestration to automate the most time-sensitive operational or data flows.
- Compliance made easy: Ensure meeting extensive data format standards with sweeping format handling and data translation to meet international, national, state/provincial, local, and industry regulations.
- Increase visibility: Instantly access powerful, real-time performance data to unlock new opportunities and uncover critical business insights.
- Deliver more value: Create persona-based, self-service operational dashboards to keep technical, business, and executive functions informed.
Stay compliant. Always.
- Faster analysis: Monitor, track, and analyze important data transactions between your ecosystem and internal systems for actionable insights
- Rapid remediation: Quickly surface and resolve errors and issues before they become SLA exceptions or violations
- Stay informed: Create alerts and notifications or choose to follow important events that affect your business
Pretty much 100% of what Excelled does flows through Cleo and has been for years. Whatever integration our company needs, internally and externally through our B2B partners, we figure out a way to do it using Cleo. It’s just a great data transmission tool, it is super stable, and it completely supports our business needs.
Excelled, IT Director