Tested and certified
Quality is determined by customers, partners, and users like you. We know quality means confidence, so you can rest assured that our products and standards have passed performance and quality assurance tests required for certification, allowing you to leverage the latest advancements in security and efficiency.
Cleo Lexicom®, Cleo VLTrader®, and Cleo Harmony® products have been Drummond Group certified for interoperability since 2002, for every release. Certified for Cleo AS2, AS3, and ebMS 2.0 (ebXML Messaging Service) standards, which enable secure and reliable B2B internet data interchange, Cleo successfully achieved eBusinessReady certification for AS3 EDI/XML interoperability in 2005 as a joint partnership between GS1 US (formerly the Uniform Code Council, Inc.) and Drummond Group. We continue to perform at an exceptional level as interoperability testing advances and remains true to the industry’s current standards for secure internet communications.
The Drummond certification program provides neutral third party testing of software within a simulated, controlled real-world secure file transfer environment. Current test results are available at www.drummondgroup.com.
Cloudera Big Data Connector
Cleo’s Cloudera technology certification designates the Cleo Harmony solution as a secure and reliable integration platform for organizations managing big data using Cloudera Data Hub 5 via the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) connector. The Cleo Harmony solution works with the Cloudera HDFS API to deliver:
- A highly scalable big data gateway for absolute information connectivity to an HDFS environment
- High-speed file acceleration for massive data sets driving big data initiatives
- Seamless integration with existing IT resources and data lakes
For additional information on the importance of secure and integrated big data movement, visit Cleo’s big data gateway solution page.
Cleo and OFTP2 — Reliable, fast data exchange over the internet
With more than 35 years of experience and more than 100,000 installations worldwide, Cleo offers solutions in enterprise managed file transfer, B2B, network fax, and dynamic interactive voice and text messaging. Cleo’s solutions for B2B and managed file transfer (MFT), Cleo LexiCom, and Cleo VLTrader, are Odette Certified for OFTP2 ensuring that these solutions can reliably interact with other software packages for the secure exchange of critical business data.
Widely used within the automotive industry, OFTP2 is the newest version of the Odette File Transfer Protocol that now includes security features that enable secure and reliable data exchange over the internet with faster transmission speeds.
Cleo’s OFTP2 protocol features include:
- Backward compatibility with OFTP
- Support for both ISDN and TCP/IP connections
- Large file transfer
- Substation mailboxes
- Certificate Logical Identification Data (CLID) and Automatic Certificate Exchange (ACE)
Cleo customers add OFTP2 to the large and growing list of options available to connect and exchange with their trading partners worldwide. Cleo supports a wide array of market-leading protocols that enable secure exchange with trading partners of any size and location. Cleo’s commitment to OFTP2 certification further enables the automotive industry to standardize on Cleo solutions to meet all of their secure B2B and managed file transfer needs.
Click here for more information on Odette’s testing.
FIPS 140-2 Certified Data Encryption
Cleo offers a FIPS 140-2 Certified data encryption solution that meets the security requirements set forth by the US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) for government agencies and other firms with technology solutions and services used in the government sector. Cleo data integration solutions can help your business meet these data protection standards required by federal, state, and other third parties.
Certified and Recognized
Quality is determined by customers, partners, and users like you. We know quality means confidence, so you can rest assured that Cleo products and standards have not only passed performance and quality assurance tests required for certification, but our company and products have been recognized and honored with certificates and awards, including:
- Odette certified for OFTP2 and Drummond certified for AS2, AS3, and ebMS protocols. Cleo continues to perform at an exceptional level as interoperability testing advances and remains true to the industry’s current standards for secure Internet communications. ebusiness ready by ebusinessready.org (GS1 certification).
- HP Integrity Ready partner.
- Certified INSYNc UCCnet (GS1) partner.
- Voted Top 20 Most Promising Logistics Solutions Providers 2013 by CIO Review.
- Xerox Outstanding Customer First/Service Support Partner of the Year award. Cleo has received this for the past five years. Presented for excellence in customer and service support, this award recognizes the significant contribution of partners to the success of Xerox and its customers.
- National Veteran’s Small Business Conference Certificate of Appreciation award recipient.