- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2
- Windows Professional 7
- Windows 8.1 & 10
- AS400 i5/OS v7R1 & v7R2
- You can either run Cleo LexiCom on an AS/400 system (with a secondary Windows-based computer to run the user interface) or integrate Cleo LexiCom with AS/400 file system shares (IFS and NFS). In either case, the following versions of AS/400 are supported:
- It may be necessary to upgrade to the current version of Cleo LexiCom to run on the listed Operating Systems.
Java Runtime Environment(JRE)
Cleo LexiCom ships with the version of JRE listed below as appropriate for the installation:
- On Windows, LexiCom can be installed as a Windows service. However, by default, Windows services run under a local system account and do not see mapped network drives. If you must access a network drive through LexiCom, then you will have to use full network path names (UNC paths) instead of mapped network drives. Also, the network share permissions should be reviewed.
- A physical Graphical User Interface (GUI) is required